☆31

H-i-i-i-i-i-i :)

"Jihoon has requested to see you"

"Shit" Jihye cursed aloud. What the fuck does he want?

"He can suck my dick, I'm not going." She said stubbornly, crossing her arms.

"You don't have a choice" Dohyun smiled at her sympathetically.

"Why? What the fuck does he want?"

"I don't know, that's why he wants to see you." She gulped, internally terrified.

"Fine them where is that son of a bit- HE? Where is he?" She quickly corrected herself noticing Dohyun's expression.

"He is in his office at headquarters, someone will be here any minute to collect you."

"Any minute? you could've at least given me time to prepare myself for this shit." She exclaimed.

"Do you think I'm fucking psychic or something? I was only told 2 damn minutes ago" He finally snapped earning himself a 'what's your problem' look from her.

"Okay, chill dude, I'll go." Dohyun sighed in satisfaction before muttering a slight apology for his outburst.

"Now where the fuck is the shit that's picking me up?"

"Luna you need to calm down, if you go in there talking like that you'll be dead before you can even say fuck again."

"Okay then..." he gave her a weird yet confused look waiting for her to continue.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck Jihoon that son of a bitch whose tiny dick has been possessed by a wicked witch-"

"Okay, what the hell are you doing? Did you not hear anything I just said?"

"No, I did, I just had to let it all out now." Dohyun sighed and disappointingly shook his head.

Just as he was about to say something, the doorbell was heard.

"That'll be him."

"Who?" Dohyun rolled his eyes at her stupid question, not even bothering to reply as he opened the door.

"I'm here to pick up miss Luna." Jihye's head snapped towards the door and her now angry eyes immediately landed on a tall, male figure.

"I'm here, k let's go before I change my mind." She said while walking out of the mansion with a moody look on her face.

The car journey was silent and only consisted of Jihye glaring at the driver through the mirror, making him uncomfortably shift in his seat.

And after what felt like hours, she finally found herself standing outside the familiar office that she had visited many months ago.

"Ok, let's get this over with." She muttered before the man beside her asked permission to enter which Jihoon granted.

Before she could even process anything, she was shoved into the room and was immediately met by the piercing eyes of the feared mafia boss making her gulp.

"Ah, Lee Luna. Have a seat."

She hesitantly approached his desk and sat on the furthest comfy chair away from him and she swore she saw him slightly smirk for a brief second.

"So Luna, tell me how it's all going. How much progress have you made?" He settled his elbows on his desk as he gazed at her, the intensity of it making her uncomfortable.

What the fuck was she supposed to say? Tell him straight up that she'd gotten nowhere and they still want to bite each other's heads off? Or maybe lie?

"They're uh- getting better." She went with the latter.

Jihoon crossed his arms, leaning back in his large leather seat.

"In what way? I have sources that tell me otherwise." She stared at him confused for a moment while she put the pieces together.

Wait- Is this about that Baekbum guy who came and saw the shit go down? Oh please no...

"What sources?" She dared to ask and Jihoon lifted a little notebook- The same notebook.

"Shit."She muttered under her breath ever so slightly.

"I sent one of my men, my right-hand man, Baekhyun, to be specific and his report tells me otherwise." He spoke surprisingly calm.

"Right here it says "Situation currently out of control. Donghyuck and Renjun are currently telling each other to fuck off while Jaemin is standing here like a pissed-off statue and miss Luna is giving them horrified, dirty looks and looking at Dohyun for help." care to elaborate?"

At this point, Jihye wanted nothing more than the ground to swallow her whole. She was screwed and she knew it but she had to at least try to find a way out of it.

'Okay, you see, that day was a very bad day for me- them, Donghyuck was- ugh-" she discontinued her sentence, trying to ignore Jihoons intense death glare as she gave up lying.

"Fine, the truth is that they are very hard to work with, let alone unite, but in these past months, I have made progress with each of them individually," sitting up straight, she gained some confidence back as she continued.

"When I first got there, they hated me. Jaemin was uncomfortable around me, now he's venting to me and Renjun was a complete flirt, now he's more friendly with me and Donghyuck,"

"He wanted to kill me and now I've managed to get close enough to him that he now tolerates me and gives me nicknames. You can't tell me that's not progress," the look on Jihoons face showed that he was pondering.

"I can and I will be able to get them to like each other, I just need time."

After a few more moments of thought, Jihoon finally spoke

"You better be right about that, now get out of my sight." Without hesitating, Jihye darted out of the room and as soon as the doors closed, she exhaled deeper than she ever had before.

You need to get ahold of yourself, Jihye

Bro finally snapped- rip Dohyun 😪