☆4

Make a wish killed me

"Johnny! Sir!"Said jungwoo, moonlight shadows hacker, as he barged into his office at full speed

Johnny, moonlight shadows leader, briefly glanced at the boy who entered the room,
catching his breath from running, then turned his head back to his work, not paying much attention to him.

"What is it?"

"I-I was looking through the security footage from the cameras I have previously hacked and I realised I have access to security footage from jihoons office from when I hacked it before."

Johnnys now had his full attention on jungwoo wanting to know more.

"Na jihoon? Leader of fiery warriors??"

He asked the younger.

"Yes"

Johnnys face contorted with anger, hearing that name.

"Look!"

jungwoo then placed the device in front of him and played the footage.

It was a video of na jihoon discussing with someone his plan to find someone to unite his sons.

Johnny was intrigued with this newly found information, he knew that jihoon had 3 sons but he didn't quite know their story.

As the leader of Moonlight Shadow, johnny was determined to find out what else this man is plotting and what he has done.

For years Moonlight Shadows top rival was the fiery warrior gang, both of them being the strongest and most powerful gangs.

Johnny knew that he was hiding something, something that pained everyone of them, but na jihoon is an expert, so he covered his tracks.

Johnny still remembers the day that day very well, the day that Lee sungho, their top assassin at the time and also a kind and humble man, disappeared.

They didn't know what happened to him when he vanished all of a sudden.

It all happened so fast and in the blink of an eye, he was gone, soon found to be dead in a river.

When moonlight shadow found out about his death they were all devastated.

He was loved and respected by all the members, and they considered him close family like the rest.

Tho jihye didn't really know him since she was so young, and she hadn't been with him for long, she heard stories about him and respected him.

To this day, they still don't know what happened to him, but if anyone is suspicious, its na jihoon.

Sungho was Johnny's best friend, and he wanted to avenge him, they all did.

"What do you think he is plotting?"
Jungwoo asked the elder.

"I dont know, but I need to find out.
The person that will reunite his sons has to be from this gang, someone who has no traces of being in a gang and someone who can persuade them to spill every ounce of tea they have."
Johnny said then paused.

"And I know just the person."

__________________________________

Tea sis 🍵 👀