The first lesson

Severus was sitting in his desk chair, relieved that no one showed up for the sex education classes. In any case, he was prepared, as Dumbledore had instructed him which topics he should address first and foremost; and he was so thoughtful that he even gave Severus a plentiful of toys, dolls, instruments, objects, etc. to better explain the sexual activities.

The knock on the door made Severus jolt from the seat and let out a curse under his breath. He was hoping Merlin would spare him from the indignity of holding those classes, but it seemed he was down on his luck that day.

He let out the tensed air of his chest and mumbled to the student to come in. Severus knew that in a short while he had to get up and start the most awkward conversation of his life, asking what the student knew about sexual life. He even thought he could slip a Confusion concoction in the beverages of the children daring to attend that class or even the Angel's Trumpet Draught, in an attempt to deter the potential attendees. But he presumed the other Heads of Houses would not be too excited about such conspiracy. But on the other hand, they were not in his position, weren't they?!

Before he even knew who the dunderhead was, the girl's words struck him right in the plex, almost making him choke.

"Idiot child, you want to learn how to handle the purple parsnip?!" his cheeks became bright red as he emphasized the last word.

"I-Is that a problem?" the girl's ears began to burn as he stood up behind the desk.

"I thought you could give me a hand with ..." Y/N loosened up the buttons from her robe, letting her short skirt to be seen.

"On Merlin's beard! Put that back!" he growled and covered his eyes with both hands. Y/N did not understand his reaction very well, as Pansy said everyone would be looking at her.

With a pinch of the bridge of his nose and a deep sniff, he walked toward her, veiled in a thick black cloud of anger. "Girl, what do you know about the ...?"

She immediately cut his words, being quite proud of her experience. "Actually, a LOT! My first experience was in the third year." Y/N remembered how she mistook the daisy roots with the mauve root.

His jaw dropped almost audible, looking in disbelief at the cheeky girl in front of him. Little did he know what he was about to hear next.

"Once, I even taste it. It was bitter and not very tasty, and the boys told me not to do it, but I had to see it for myself."

Professor's anger management had always been a known problem for everyone, but it seemed, in that very moment, he had lost control more than ever.

"How many times did you do it?" he hissed the words.

"Oh, sir! I've lost the count..." And indeed, she used the plant many times until she finally understood how to use it, but she was longing to master the art of handling different vegetables.

"OUT! Now." He spat out the words, returning to his desk in a flash of a moment. The poor girl was so disoriented, and she didn't know how to get out of his way faster.

"You are not allowed to use the back door, stupid girl!" he grunted so loud that more than likely, everyone in the dungeon and first floor had heard those words.