The fury

My dears, I know it's painfully short, but bear with me, I will soon publish the third chapter. Until then, enjoy this one!

.....................................................................................................................................

"Can you now please let go of me?" Y/N was already drove up a wall when Draco finally decided it was safe for her to listen. "Would you care to explain to me what was all about and why Snape looks like he will soon kill the Headmaster? And why everyone looks so frightened?" it seemed she was the only one enjoying the food.

Not only the students lost their appetite; Dumbledore was quite serene and did not understand why the other teachers were so dismayed. "Don't have a fit, Severus! Trust me, with you as a teacher they will barely have the courage to think about signing up, much less to actually come to the sex education lessons. Let's be honest, it's enough for them the potions class with you." the old man immediately realized that his sincerity might not be very appreciated.

"Then why it has to be me, may I ask? I reckon that professor McGonagall would be more suitable." Snape made a huge effort to speak calmly, trying to appeal to Dumbledore's empathy to spare him of the embarrassment of teaching the students how to fornicate.The grey-haired man giggled and encouraged his friend with a gentle nudge. "We all heard the rumors, Casanova. So who would be best to teach the children if not you?" You could hardly say that Snape had a veiny forehead, but now one of the blood vessels was about to explode. "I had enough!" his fist touched the table with a loud noise, causing a few first-years to wince in their seat. He sat up and before he stormed out Dumbledore wished him a pleasant night, but he replied in his well-known dry manner: "Unlikely.""Now, before you fly off the handle, all I did was for your own good. And no, the extra lessons you will be taking with our Head of House are not optional!" Draco scolded her as he sent Y/N to the girl's dormitories. She had no idea why, but she only knew she had to attend extra tutoring tomorrow night.