Chapter 2

Wattsons POV 

It was 8:00 am I hear a knock on my door I was still half a sleep because we trained almost all day with Anita. Knocks are getting louder "I'm on my way!" I open the door and It was Anita and Octavio we were squad for the game "Hi guys come in" "Nice room hermosa" "Merci" I said with sleepy voice and yawned. We sat on the couch and were talking about our plan, my eyes were getting heavier and I fall asleep. I woke up and I was in my room sleeping in my bed. I was confused how did I came here. I got out from my room and see Octavio making something. "Buenos dias senorita u fall asleep Anita didn't wake you up, she said that she was going to the training range, I picked you up and went to your room, then I knew that you would be hungry when u wake up so I made some Enchiladas for you" I was shocked that he can cook and that he picked me up his... so cute WAIT what did I say now? I felt butterflies in my stomach. "T-thanks Octy" Then I relised what I said and felled nervous "Octy? that's new" "I'm sorry" "No, call me whatever u want hermosa" we both smiled and started to eat "Wow It's delicious!" he laughed a "Gracias" and then continued to eat "I didn't know that u can cook" I aksked "I had a lot of time to learn something new I will make buritos tomorrow if u want" he asked "That would be cool" and I giggled. We both finished eating and he took dishes and made his way to the kitchen and started washing them "Let me wash" "Nah hermosa I'll wash them, you go meet others they must be in the cafeteria" I hugged him and said "Merci" and I went to the cafeteria.

                                                                               Octanes POV

Ok now I feel my hearth beating after 3 shots of Stim, that how love feels? I was never in love I only love adrenaline and rush that's pretty new for me. I finished washing dishes and go to the firing range I met Anita there and we started training. I took Wingman and R-99 my favorite guns and started to training my aim. After 2 hours of training it was 12 o'clock games will start in 3 hours finally some excitement. We made our way to the cafeteria and everybody was there. We sat and started to talk. Eliot was telling jokes and everyone was laughing except Natalie she was sad. "Hey hermosa why so sad?" I asked her "I feel bad because in 3 hours I must shoot my friends" she said with worried voice "Haha don't worry sistah we all gonna be fine after that" Gobby answered to her "But if not?" she looked at ground "Don't worry hermosa all of us will 100% be fine I don't remember if somebody had blood on there face after a game" she smiled "Okay then prepare yourself to not get SHOCKED on your back" she giggled she even giggles cute. I wonder how she will be in the games. We all returned to our rooms and dressed for the games Announcer said that drop ship is leaving in 30 minutes. Me and Anita were waiting for Nat on the exit. She was not showing up I started to worry. "I'm gonna go look for her I'll be quick" "Okay but be quick" I injected myself with stim and ran to her room I knocked on the door she opened it. "Hi Otavio I'm almost ready I just can't find my fen... THERE THEY ARE It was under the couch" then we hear Announcer "Drop ship will leave in 5 minutes" "Oh no, ok Nat get on my back" "What?" "Just get on my back we don't have time trust me" she nodded and I injected myself with the stim and we quickly ran out of the door "Finally where have u been?" asked Anita "I was searching for my fences" "wooh just in time" "Merci Octavio" she smiled and then hugged me "No problemo" and I hugged her back. Ok now I feel my hearth pounding after 5 stims and a quick run. We got on our seats, Anita and Nat sat with other girls and I was still thinking about those 2 hugs. Ok I have to admit it I'm in... Love.

                                                                            Wattsons POV

Me and Anita sat with other girls and we were talking just like friends we will be at Kings canyon in 1 hour so we have plenty of time to talk I said. I wanted to know more about Octavio and I knew that He and Ajay are childhood friends and I was hoping that she will tell me something about him "Hey Ajay can u tell me about Octavio I just want to know more about him" I asked shyly, she grinned and said to me "Sistah don't tell me that somebody fell in love with the green boy" "What? no I don't... think... that I love him or maybe... ok I maybe I love him BUT! don't tell anybody pls" she laughed "Okay I will not tell anybody and now im gonna tell you everything I know about him" she told me that he loves Spanish food, rabbits, and motorcycles. I didn't know that guy like him loves rabbits. "OH and btw congrats you will be his first girlfriend" "Wait he didn't have a girlfriend before me?" "Well he never liked anyone but others liked him because of his money and fame" I felt sad I hope he will not think that I like him because of that. "Prepare to drop" we were ready to jump. We hear countdown 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next part will be games so yeah stay tuned!