chapter 22

Lifeline POV
"We are almost there ladies get ready!" Said Anita "That guy is dangerous but we are Legends! We go in, defeat him and go back WITH him" "Why are we not killing him?" Asked Wraith "I want to interrogate him" answered Anita and we were getting ready for it.

                       Octane POV
This doors... I always hated getting closer to this door but now... I will enjoy going in that room.

"no no NO! IDIOTS! HE WAS ONE AND YOU WERE MORE THEN 100 PEOPLE!"

I heard father screaming in speakers. I kicked the door. He got scared even more when he saw me "Listen I can give you everything you want. Money, House, Weapons, Drugs I can give you anything" then I took off my mask and his eyes widened "I wanted hugs from you or you to be proud of me... But hey you are just an asshole who doesn't think about others feelings" I heard someone sniffed in the closet I put my index finger on my lips. He stayed silent. I got closer to the closets door and I put shotguns barrel to it. I was looking in fathers eyes and... Pulled the trigger. We both heard blood splashing to the wall and something slowly falling down. I dropped shotgun and opened the doors. "Well that's a bloody mess" he put hand on his mouth. "Y-You are not my son anymore... You are a Devil!" I smiled "Well I came back from hell so..." He was confused "What?" I chuckled "You didn't even know that your fucking son died don't you" And when I saw baseball Bat in the closet I got an idea. I took it and was getting closer to father "Do you remember what you did to me? Do you remember the day when you made me a psychopath?" He looked at the bat. I showed him scar on the right side of my head. "Do you remember those BONK sounds?" he was backing off and took knife from his desk. "Guess I must do the job on my own" he said and tried to stab me. But I hit him in stomach. He leaned and then I hit his head. He fell on the ground. I laughed "What were you thinking about? Like I'm not the guy with the Bat" I laughed even more. "If you and Mom didn't cared about me then why you didn't do abort? And did you know that there's item called Condom?" He sighed "We... Wanted child, but then we just... Lost interest in eachother. We didn't loved eachother anymore. It was too late to do Abort" I was confused "Even if you lost interest in eachother... Why you just didn't give a fuck about me? Why did she left?" He looked at the ground "I was terrible father I know... And she didn't left... She... Died..." My eyes widened "W-Why you didn't told me that?" He sighed "I didn't want you to feel pain" I laughed even harder at that. "Wait wait wait. You didn't wanted me to feel pain... And you were fucking beating me with Fist, Belt, Bottle, Bat" I got closer to him "Even if she died I read some things about her and if she would be alive it would be 2X pain" I was hitting my left arm slightly. He got terrified "Octavio! Don't be an idiot. Do you really want to kill a person who loves you?" I got angry and hit him"You never fucking loved me! Only person who loved me and cared about me is Natalie Paquete" I hit him once again "And now I'll fucking lose her because I killed too many people now" Another hit "I'll lose friends" Another. His face was in blood "Octavio Please I beg you" he was backing off  "I'll see you in hell" I hit him with it. Again and again and again I couldn't get enough of it. I didn't thought that his scream would be that satysfing. Blood was splashing everywhere. Bat was in blood, I was in blood... My face was in blood. When I finished I threw bat to his corpse. "Rest in peace... You son of a bitch" Now to the computer.

                          Lifeline POV
We got closer to the mansion. "Okay, stay as a team. He can defeat us one by one but not when we are together" said Anita and we all nodded. "Ready? Go!" And we all rushed in. First thing we saw were dead bodies... A lot of them. "Oh God..." Said Makoa. On the second floor were people killed by a shield and the guy was beaten up to death with police bat. "How can a human be so violent and cruel... I guess his not a human" said Anita. On the third floor people had cuts on they throats and body. "His a strong warrior, but all father doesn't appreciate this violence" said Bloodhound. And finally on the fourth floor... He killed big guy. "I don't sense anything good..." Said Wraith and we all were at Octavios fathers room. "Wait I'll check if his there" told us Wraith and fazed there. We were waiting for her but suddenly we heard fighting sounds. We rushed in and saw Wraith on the ground. That guys mask was broken and we could see his one eye and hear his heavy breathing. It was terrific to look at him. He was covered in blood. But more terrifying was dead women In the closet with... no stomach. And Octavios dad was... Beaten up to death. "Hands up so I can see them!" Told Anita to him. He wasn't doing anything. He was just standing there menacingly. "You didn't heard what she said? Hands up. It's over for you" said Eliot. He was moving slowly to us. Everybody was pointing they're guns at him but he didn't really care about it. He took out Katanas "FIRE!" screamed Anita. "NO!" Screamed Wraith. We all started shooting at him. He was deflecting bullets like he did last time in the games. We all stopped when we knew that it was useless. Anita dropped her gun and rushed to him with only fists. He put his katanas away for fair fight. She jumped and kicked him in the head. He fell on the desk behind him. Anita continued to punch him. Another punch was coming but he caught it and then broke her arm. She screamed in pain. Wraith run up to him and tried to attack with Kunai. He dodged it and grabbed her by her throat. Eliot,Path and Crypto were running up to him. But he threw Wraith to them and they all fell. Bloodhounds eyes turned red and they were going to him with Axe. Loba and Gibby followed them. No way that he could defeat them but... He did. It was me and him. I took out my sticks. I attacked him but when my sticks hit his right hand they just broke in half. I was sure that he was going to kill me now and then... There was strange sound behind him. He looked back and we saw Wraith Portal opening and... Girl in white came threw it and kicked him in the head. Her visor got up and it was Wraith. Our Wraiths eyes widened. "Voidwalker?" She helped her to get up. And then looked at me "Help them and we are going to help him" I was confused but still did what she said.

          Third person/Narrator POV
"Help him?" Wraith asked Voidwalker. "You will not believe me if I will tell you who it is" DANGER MOVE! Both of them heard voices and they saw Bat in blood flying to them. They ducked and Voidwalker got into the void to attack him. She got out of there and punched him from behind. Wraith tried to stab him. "NO!" she spined Mute and kicked Kunai out of her hands. "DON'T KILL HIM!" he used it as an adventage and threw her to a wall. Wraith was confused but she was till fighting. She hit his right arm and she felt pain. Mute grabbed her by her throat and tossed her to other legends. He grabbed Kunai and Voidwalker jumped on him from behind and stabbed a syringe. Mute was feeling dizzy and tired. before passing out he stabbed Voidwalker into the stomach and then fell asleep. Lifeline ran up to her and quickly put D.O.C's tube on the injury. "Don't kill him... Took off his mask..." Wraith got to the sleeping Assassin and looked at others. They all nodded and she took of his mask. Everybody's eyes widened... Some of them gasped. They all were shocked. "Gibby take him I-I must scan him and then... We gonna interrogate him" It's hard to swallow when one of your friends is... Merciless Killer.

______________________________________
"Like I'm not a guy with the Bat!" I love Negan. His from Walking Dead btw. And I was thinking about writing another Wattane story where someone turned into a psychopath bc someone left that someone and I don't want to spoiler you guys if I'm going to write it. See ya!