Asking for Beam's Hand

(A/N: Hello 😀😀😀 After a long time!!!! Brace yourself... The story will move a bit faster now... 

I hope you will like this chapter...) 

"Phi Forth... Help Phi Phana. That small kid is eating Phi Phana's lips like he's eating his meal." Beam's voice echoed in the silent atmosphere and the two people kissing parted because of awkwardness.

Kit and Ming started laughing hard after hearing Beam's reaction. Forth was just looking at Beam's eyes which were asking him to help Phana.

Phana was shocked to hear Beam's loud voice. And the kiss was interrupted.

The little kid threw a glare at Beam for disturbing the pair and looked at Ming and Kit with clenched jaws.

"Wa-yo..." Forth said as he pulled his cousin from Phana. He was too busy to understand what his cousin was doing with Phana.

"What was that?" Forth asked Wayo.

"Exactly what you saw, Phi!" Wayo answered. He was bolder than he usually was.

Wayo was more of a shy kid. Forth never knew how couldn't he be this bold... that too with Phana. And Phana wasn't resisting.

"Why are you laughing?" Forth asked Ming and Kit. Beam too looked at them, waiting for them to answer.

"You don't know about them?" Kit asked.

"What about them?" Forth was still confused.

"He's my husband to be!" Phana said as he pulled Wayo towards him and engulfed him in the embrace.

"Husband? You... both are..."

"Marrying!" Ming completed his sentence. "They know each other since childhood. And their parents too. Their marriage was decided just 2weeks before our marriage!" He added.

"How didn't I kno..."

"It's not official yet. Not our father and mother knows this too." Ming said and added proudly, "And... only I and Kit know because Wayo is my best friend and Kit is Phana's family."

Forth looked at Wayo and Phana. Wayo nodded his head.

"But why were you eating him... uummmmfffff!!!" Before Beam could ask another question, Forth stopped him. He looked at Beam and shook his head. Beam was pouting. He didn't know why P'Forth stopped him!!

The two couples parted their ways from there and promised to meet Forth and Beam near the carts.

"Why didn't you scold your cousin...? He was eating Phi Phana" Beam asked when both couples went.

"It was..." Forth was again the one to explain...."It was... a kiss... He wasn't eating Phana..."

"A KISS???" Beam asked with shining eyes. "Is this how Prince kisses the Princess from the story??" He asked.

'He knows the word kiss but didn't know how to kiss?' Forth thought and laughed at Beam's innocent questions.

"Yes!! But... who told you this story?"

"Aunt Dao used to tell me the story of Princess..." Beam was shocked, then he asked, "Phi Forth? Is Your cousin Phi Phana's Princess?"

All those innocent questions from Beam were making Forth fall for him more and more...

"Wayo is a boy... and he's not a princess. You will know soon... Now, let's go and eat something." Forth said as he dragged Beam with him.

The Princes left the village market along with their love in the late afternoon. The arrangement was changed as Wayo joined them. Beam sat with Wayo and Forth had to ride the horse brought by Wayo reluctantly.