The stairs were endless. The trail of stairs spiralling around endlessly from the bottom to the top, and they were huge stones stacked upon each other one by one, and Taehyung was desperate. He wanted to get there as soon as possible.

After a series of steps and grunts and even groans, he was now drenched in sweat as he steps in the flat platform with a loud thump. He lifts himself up to place his two legs on the flat floor as he finally pants. His chest heaving up and down.

Then, his eyes squint at the sudden bright light that shielded his eyes. And he tries to open them, trying to withstand the bright light that glowed in a a bright gold.

His eyes widened as he looked at the bright light that soon faded, his jaw hung at the sight of the beam that was slowly starting to fade and to make way for his eyes to see.

It was floating on midair, his eyes squinted at the pure golden object that was surrounded by a golden mist.

The pocketwatch.

And he slowly walks towards it, his mouth murmering numerous incoherent words.

If he takes this, would he be able to turn back time?

Would he be able to erase all his past mistakes? And would he be able to live without that aching feeling of his heart? That aching feeling that was called regret? Would he be able to live peacefully without people telling him he committed something dreadful and unreal? Would he be able to bring back all the people he cherished and loved with all his heart? Would he be able to call himself a good person without thinking twice?

He looks at the pocketwatch again before slowly bringing his hand up to take it, to touch it. It was almost at the tip of his fingertips as he nears the golden pocketwatch that was just there, whispering to him to take it and to make everything fine again.

CRASH!

Everything erases Taehyung's mind for a second as he gets thrown to the floor, he was pushed and zapped by a sudden feeling in his body, and he didn't even touch the pocketwatch when it was just an inch away from his grasp.

He opens his eyes that were closed from the impact, and he diverts his gaze down to his hand.

And his eyes widened.

His fingertips were black, and they were slowly disappearing as if it was sand being blown by the wind.

"Kim Taehyung."

A booming voice echoes in the huge room where the pocketwatch sat. And his head instantly turns towards where it came from.

But it seems like it was invisible, and he could only hear the voice.

"Kim Taehyung, I have made you to be a very outstanding citizen in your life, to lead your people as a wise ruler. You have become a very foolish person, I would have consoled you and told you everything is okay for you have done something wrong without intending it, but you have made a foolish decision. Stealing the pocketwatch won't take you back in time."

Taehyung then felt a presence circling around him. And he looks to see black feathers encircling him.

"You are punished to not only continue to live and suffer, but to be a being who is forced to kill, forced to murder and forced to let lives suffer to live as a human to their eyes, you will be forced to be thrown to the ground and to gnash your teeth on people as they see your red eyes and black wings. You will be forced to never tell the truth and continue to suffer on the earth. Your father will be connected to you as his life goes by but a curse will be put on both of you. You won't be accepted to the afterlife for you will have to continue to kill people and to commit many sins to live. You will never die on earth but, this curse won't be for eternity, for you will have to find your way to find a place in the afterlife,

You will be called

A sinner."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote if this gave you chills lol

Here's a double update no one asked for

Anyway, this gave me chills so yeeea 👀👀