•°•°•°•

"Are you certain?" Hwasa doubted with her eyes gleaming pleadingly. You sighed for the umpteenth time at her question.

"Yes, Hwasa. You did not do anything stupid last night," you sent her a forced smile.

The girl exhaled heavily, dropping her head onto the table. Resulting on you to hold her untouched burger to prevent it from falling. "Geez, you were about to loose your lunch,"

Hwasa looked up at you, her face drained because of the hangover. "I feel sick," she muttered lazily. You stood up with a frown as you walked to her side of the table.

"Let's get you to the clinic," you pulled her up by her arms.

The tall girl grunted while you helped her to stand up before walking out of the cafeteria. Oblivious to the pair of eyes that were following your every move.

"Did you take a shower this morning?" you questioned on the way to the school clinic.

Hwasa's body leaned towards you with your hand around her. You could smell the whiff of alcohol despite her perfume.

"Is it obvious?" you heard her muttered. You sighed at her antics.

"You sure are something," you chortled, grinning at the girl who was mirroring your smile.

Hwasa was silent for a few seconds before she suddenly gasped. Despite her massive headache, she managed to shook you. You looked at her weirdly, confused on her behaviour.

"Calm down, sis, you're sick," you advised the girl, holding her shoulders tighter.

Hwasa looked around the hallway you were currently in, checking for any eavesdropper. "Okay," she sighed out after finding out there's no one.

"What do you mean 'okay'?" you frowned.

But Hwasa simply shook her head. She whispered in a hush tone for you to listen. Despite not taking any interest in all of her tea, you felt like she was about to say something worth this time.

"Have you heard about Jungkook's break up?" she asked curiously.

You felt your eyes widened at her question. You mentally told yourself to keep your composure, so you decided to just shake your head.

"Wait, really? I thought you'll be the first one to know," she tilted her head lightly.

You frowned at her, confused on what she was saying. As if sensing your inner question, Hwasa immediately told you what she heard that morning.

"I saw Seulgi conversing with her friends by the lockers. Obviously talking about her break up," she began ranting, her eyes wide and determined.

"It was normal at first, until I heard her saying something rather.. inappropriate," the girl cringed. Hwasa literally shivered at her thoughts, resulting on you to deepened your frown. As if it was even possible.

"She spoke to one of her friend, the blonde one I think. That girl literally sold Jungkook to that blonde bimbo," she spat. At that, your eyes widened in an instant.

"Sold?" you gasped in disgust.

Hwasa nodded with her signature pout. "She said she's done with the poor man so she sold him to her friend. Something like—give me your Chanel bag and Jungkook is yours. They were treating the man like he's an object," Hwasa shook her head.

Walking next to her, you kept your mouth shut. Pondering on what to feel as you absorbed the new tea. It was horrible. No doubt, the ugliest thing you've ever heard.

"I was beyond shocked when I heard her. But guess what she said next that made me even more disgusted," she raised her brow tauntingly at you. You bit your lip as you shook your head. Hwasa looked around the hallway once more before leaning to your ear.

"She assumed you slept with Jungkook," the girl whispered. Her eyes cautious as she waited for your reaction.

You gave her a look. "The hell?"

"I know right?" Hwasa gushed out. She shook her head with a scowl as if trying to get rid of the thought.

"You better be careful if you bump into her," the female Alpha warned, looking at you expectantly. You sighed, hiding your frown with a tight lipped smile.

The rest of the walk to the clinic was silent. Hwasa's body slumped further into your side as if all her energy got drained after ranting about the new tea. You smiled softly as you pushed the door to the clinic open. The nurse looked up from her desk, immediately helping you to lay the poor hangover girl on one of the bed. Hwasa was quick to close her eyes and fall deep into aslumber as soon as her body touched the soft mattress.

•°•°•°•

It was finally time to go home. Students started to flood the hallway as they couldn't wait to go away from the hellhole. You were about to take a sip of your water bottle when someone called you by the doorway. You cautiously turned around just to be greeted by a certain Alpha waving at you. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE
i finally got the time to continue this :)
there's a lot of video tasks so my mood is not that good 
thank u sm for reading my story :D *hug*
don't forget to wear your masks fellas

— 27/10/2020