The Chunin Exam PT3

Mulai dari awal

Naruko:Why?

Anko:From here on out, corpses are going to come out,I have to get your consent to that! Or it'll be ky responsibiluty. Well, I'm going to start the explanation for the second exam. In a word, the limits of your survival will be challenged.

Shikamaru:Survival, huh? This test is a total pain.

Anko:First, I'll give you step-by-step instruction on the terrain of this Training Field. Training Field Number 44 is surrounded by 44 locked entrance gates, there are rivers and a forest and a tower in the middle. It's about q0 kilometers from the towers to the gate. In this confined area, you will go through a certain survival program. The contents of which are: An anything goes scroll battle!

Satsuki:Scroll?

Anko:Yes. I want you to fight for two scrolls, the Heaven Scroll and the Earth Scroll. All together 27 teams got through the first test. Half of them...13 teams get the Heaven Scropl, the other half get the Earth Scroll. Since there is an odd number of teams someone will get both the Heaven and Earth Scroll. I'll hand over one scroll to each team. To put it simply, that's what you're vying for.

Satsuki:And the conditions to pass?

Anko:Three of you bring both Heaven and Earth Scrolls to the tower in the center.

Sakura:That means that of the teams haof of them will fail for sure.

Anko:Except it hase to be in time. Formthis second exam, the time limit is 120 hours. Do it in exactoy five days!

Ino:Five days?!

Choji:What about food?!

Anko:Be self-sufficient! It's a treasure chest trove in the wilderness. There's mire than enough food.

Anko:However...It's teeming with fierce people-eating animals, poison bugs, poisonous weeds and much more.

Choji:No way.

Ino:Fool, that's why it's called survival!

Neji:Besides, it's improbable that 40 people, 13 to 14 teams will pass.

Lee:The interval for activity gets longer with passing each day, while the time for recovery get's shorter. Seems pretty grueling!

Satsuki:On top if that, you're surrounded by nothing but enemies, even falling asleep will be a problem.

Anko: And, besides those injured furing attempts to capture scrolls, there will definitely be people that are unable ti endure the rigors of the course.

Y/n:*In tears*Man I just wanna start right now! I can't wait to get in there!

Shikamaru:Um...so you can quit in the middle of it?

Anko:According to the rules, you cannot give up in the middle of it! I want you to spend five days in the forest.

Shikamaru:Just like I thought. This is going to be a drag.

Anko:Moving on, conditions of disqualification. Number1, if all three members of the team can't make it to the tower with the Heaven and Earth scrolls within the time limit. Numher 2, if a team loses a mamber or if a member became incapacitated. There's that, and this is a supplement. Absolutely do not look at the contents of the scrolls until you have reached the tower!

Naruko:W-what happens if we look at it halfway through?

Anko:When you look at it you'll find out!

Naruko:Huh?

Y/n:Probably a trap.

Anko:There are times when Chunin must deal with suler-secret text. Thus is to test your reliability. That's all to the explanation! I'll exchange your three consent forms for scrolls in that hut over there. After that, pick your entrance, and all the gates will open simultaneously! Finally, just a word if advice: Don't die!