The Chunin Exam PT2

It was at the Academy and the chunin exams were going on. And their proctor Ibiki was putting them to the test.

Ibiki:It's time to begin. I am Ibiki Morino, your proctor. And from this moment, your worst enemy. First, you candidates from the Village Hidden in the hidden Sound and them boy with the swords, knock it off. Who told you you could fight? You want to be failed before we even begun?

Dosu:Sorry. It's our first time. Guess we're a little jumpy...sir.

He said as Y/n put his swords away.

Ibiki:I'll say this once, so listen up. There will be no combat between candidates. No attacking each other without the permission of your proctor. And even then, the use of fatal force is strictly prohibited. Anyone who even thinks of messing with me will be disqualified immediately. Got it?

Zaku:Hmph. No fatal force? That's no fun.

Ibiki:Now, if we're ready, we'll proceed to the first stage of the Chunin exam. Hand over your paperwork. In return, you'll each be given a number. This number determines where you will sit. We'll start the written test once you're all seated.

Naruko:The what? Did he say... "written"?

She said as one of the instructors had out a stack of papers.

Naruko:No! Not a written test! No way!

Y/n:Naruko relax.

Naruko:What am I supposed to?!

Y/n:Come on it'll be easy.

After every one is sat down they are given two pencils one eraser and a sheet of paper. Naruko was next to Y/n as he had a plan. But she still looked like she was struggling.

Y/n:Hey you'll do fine just focus.

Naruko:R-Right.

He the turns the other direction and looks at Hinata with a smile.

Y/n:You too Hinata I hope you do well.

Hinata:I-I will!

She said with a blush on her cheeks.

Ibiki:Everyone, eyes front. There are a few rules you need to be aware of. And I won't answer any questions. So you better pay attention the first time around.

Sakura:No questions?what kind of rules are these?

Ibiki:All right. Rule number one is this. The written part of the exam is conducted on a point reduction system. Contrary to what some of you may be used to, you all begin the test with a perfect score of 10 points. One point wilp be deducted for each answer you get wrong. So if you miss 3, your final score will be 7.

Naruko:And if I miss 10 my final score will be zero.

Ibiki:Rule number two. Teams will pass or fail based on the total scores of all three members.

Everyone was shocked at this except Y/n.

Y/n:So if I pass...I pass and if I fail...I fail. Well don't need to worry about the ladder.

Sakura:What? Wait a second! You're saying we all get scored as a team?

Ibiki:Silence! I have my reasons, so shut up and listen.

Sakura:Reasons?

Y/n:I see...so this is a team effort but I don't think it'll be based on grades as a total.

Ibiki:Rule number three. The sentinels you see positioned around the room are there to watch carefully for any signs of cheating. And for every incident they spot, they will subtract two points from the culprit's score. Be warned. Their eyes are extremely sharp. And if they catch you five times, you'll be dismissed before the tests are even scored.