The Chunin Exam PT3

It is the Day of the Second stage for the Chunin Exam and Genin were lining up for the hardest challenge in their life the Forest of Death. Well almost all of them were there Y/n was still asleep. When he woke up he stretched and got a bottle of water. He then put some toast in the toster and waited for it to go off. Then he had looked at the calender and something was off. He just ignored it and went back to his toast when he grabbed it he looked at the calander again while taking a bite.

Y/n:Wait a minute*flips one page up* oh okay cool....Wait I'm late!

He said and quickly put on his clothes and started to run to the where Kikashi told them to meet. Later he had got there out of breath.

Anko:Hey kid no loitering here.

Y/n:What do you mean I'm in the exam.

Anko:Hm. I don't recognize you.

Y/n:I don't recognize you either!

Then someone came over to them.

???:Y/n?

They looked over and saw Ino there.

Anko:You know this kid?

Ino:I don't just know him...he's my boyfriend!

She said holding onto his arm.

Y/n:Huh?

Anko:Well I need to know if he was in the other exam and passed.

Ino:Yeah he did. And he was the first one done. He was so confident that he even took a nap. He looks so cute while sleeping.

She said hugging him tighter.

Anko:I see well then you two get to the gate we're starting soon.

She said and walked off.

Y/n:Thanks Ino I owe you one.

Ino:Well*taps lips* you could give me a kiss and actually be my boyfriend.

Y/n:*blush*huh?!

Ino:*leans in* Come on don't keep me waiting now.

She said as Y/n cupped her cheek and leaned in as well and the two shared a kiss. It lasted for a while and when they parted she hugged him even tighter.

Ino:I'm so glad we're together now. But I know you're dating other girls but I don't mind as long as you love me too.

She said as she held his arm tighter. Later they had started and got ready to enter.

Sakura:There's something kind of creepy about this place.

Anko:This place is called the Forest of Death, you'll soon realize why.

Y/n:Name sounds a bit cheesy for the Chunin Exam. Not really that cool sounding.

Anko:So you think this about being cool huh?

She said and threw a kunai going past his cheek cutting it. Suddenly she was behind him.

Y/n:Going for the kill. Not bad...but you leave an obvious trail of which direction your going.

He said as a clone appeared behind him ready to strike.

Anko:Another hot blooded one huh? This'll be fun.

She then walked toward the gate and prepared them.

Anko:Well, before we start the second exam, I have to pass this out to you!

She said pulling out a stack of papers which are consent forms.

Anko:These are consent forms before you can take part in this test tou have to sign this.