Die

"Hello there."

"JENNIE!" Irene yelled, looking at her with tears eyes. "Please, help us!"

"SHUT UP!"

Jennie gritted her teeth as she was the first to move from the four girls. She took a few steps toward Chahee.

"Ah, ah, ah." Chahee said, pulling out a detonator behind her back, her thumb on the red button. "Take anymore steps and I'll blow this place up with all of us in it."

Jennie growled and glared at Chahee, clenching her fists at her side. "Let them go, Chahee." The rest of the girls walked up next to Jennie. Jisoo and Chaeyoung on one side and Lisa on her other side.

"And why should I do that? I've kept them for this long. Why not longer?" Chahee smirked, she walked backwards keeping her eyes on Blackpink, towards Irene, as she used her other hand to take out a gun from a holster on her hip. She pointed it towards Irene's head. Wendy and Joy let out screams. "So how do you want to do this? Should I kill them first, then you?"

The Red Velvet leader closed her eyes as tears ran down her face.

Blackpink quickly pulled out their pistols as well, all aimed at Chahee.

"Put your gun down, Kim. Or I'll kill her." She nudged Irene's head with the barrel of her gun, making the girl to clench her eyes tighter. Chahee was about to pull the trigger when Jennie shouted.

"Don't! Please!" Jennie kneeled down and gently put her gun on the floor, standing up to full height with her hands out in front of her, a sign that said she wasn't going to try anything.

"You girls as well, I won't hesitate to kill any of them." Chahee yelled, pushing the gun harder against Irene's temple.

Chaeyoung, Lisa and Jisoo all obeyed immediately, copying what Jennie did a while ago.

"Chahee, this has nothing to do with them, please let them leave. It's me you want, isn't it? I'll go to you in exchange for the girls." Jennie pleaded, her heart breaking, looking at Irene who was quietly crying, her eyes still shut tightly.

Chahee tilted her head with an evil smile, putting a finger to her chin, pretending to think about it. "Hmmm, your life for theirs," she shook her head and laughed. "Not good enough. I want you AND your team."

"They did nothing to you!" Jennie angrily said, her hands balling up into fists.

"OH! But they did my sweet Jennie, if I recall, they beat me up for hurting you, don't you remember? When I left you on the floor a bleeding mess?" She laughed again. "They need to pay as well."

"I won't le-"

"Jennie." Lisa stepped up next to her. She only said her name that way when she was serious and sure about something. "It's okay, remember our promise? Anywhere you go, we go too. It's okay." She smiled slightly at her despite the situation. Jennie glances to the right side and saw Jisoo and Chaeyoung had moved next to her as well, looking at her with a small smile.

"Anything to protect my precious Wan-ah." Lisa softly said, her gaze going to Wendy, who had heard her, letting a small smile stretch across her tear-stained face.

"I'll save you." Lisa mouthed to Wendy.

Chahee gagged, "How disgustingly sweet," She took the gun away from Irene's head. "I've decided I'll kill you girls first, and they'll be my witnesses for your deaths." She tilted her head to the side. "So, who wants to die first?"

"Fight us like a real woman, Chahee!" Chaeyoung yelled. "Hand to hand combat."

"Oh, but that's not fair! Now is it, Chaeyoungie? It's four against one. I would ultimately lose. So, how about you just let me kill you and all of this will be over."

Lisa looked to the left, to her teammates, who all had a look of fear, not knowing what to do in that moment. She took a deep breath before running forward, going to Chahee who looked at her in shock.

"Lisa!" Jennie and Wendy yelled, looking at the girl run towards Chahee.

Lisa grabbed onto Chahee's wrists trying to make her let go of the gun and detonator. Chahee struggled against her, holding onto both things tightly. Lisa managed to get the detonator out of her hand as she kicked it far away from them.

Chahee kicked Lisa in the stomach, making her bed over slightly, with her hands on her stomach, she quickly stood up and landed a punch on Chahee's left side of her face. With Chahee stunned, she reached for the gun.

"URGH! Stop struggling!" Lisa yelled, trying to pull the gun away from Chahee who managed to point the gun towards Lisa's stomach.

Jisoo, Jennie, and Chaeyoung got shaken out of their shock and began their way to Lisa.

Then all of a sudden, there was gun shot heard through the warehouse.

"NO!" Everyone but Chahee yelled.

Chahee smirked as she watched Lisa fall to the floor, her hands covering her stomach where Chahee had shot her.

"Stop right there before I shoot you too!" She pointed the gun towards them.

The rest of the Blackpink squad stopped in their tracks as they looked at Lisa who was writhing in pain on the floor.

"Now. One down, three to go." Chahee smirked, as she pulled the trigger again, but nothing came out. Her eyes widened.

Jennie quickly saw the opportunity and punched Chahee making her fall on the floor.

"Jisoo, Chaeyoung! Untie the girls and get them out of here, call Solar and tell her to come here as soon as possible. I'll handle Chahee and keep an eye on Lisa." She commanded, Chaeyoung and Jisoo quickly did as she said, going to the girls.

Chaeyoung quickly undid the ties that were on Joy, once they were loose, Joy quickly hugged Chaeyoung tightly as Jisoo helped Irene out of her ropes. She hugged Jisoo briefly before looking towards Jennie who was still fighting with Chahee.

Jisoo and Irene untied Wendy as she ran towards Lisa, picking up her head gently, laying it on her lap.

"L-Lisa. Please. Please don't die. I need you, I love you." Wendy said, placing a kiss on Lisa's forehead.

Lisa faintly smiled, looking up at Wendy through half-lidded eyes. "I love you too, Wan. Now please, go with the girls. I promise you'll see me after this."

Wendy sniffled as she nodded, giving Lisa a small peck on the lips, gently laying her on the floor again. She wiped her tears and went towards the other girls who were all smiling sadly, once she reached them, they all ran towards the door.

Only the sounds of Jennie and Chahee breathing heavily and grunts filled the warehouse.

***

A/N: Well this chapter is a little shorter than usual, but I hope it wasn't boring. I'm not good at fight scenes lol. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for reading and please leave a comment. :) until next time.