Retrospection

[Warning: Physical abuse ahead.]

"WHAT?!" Solar jumped out of her seat and stared at Jennie in shock. "Are you sure?"

Jennie sighed and sat down on a couch, putting her face in her hands. The room was starting to spin again. "Y-yeah. I'm sure."

"Jennie-ah, are you okay?" Jisoo sat down next to her cousin, and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Lisa, get her some water please."

The Thai nodded and quickly went out.

"I thought we got rid of her years ago." Moonbyul spoke up, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "We made sure she wouldn't escape the prison she was in."

"Well you know Chahee, she always finds a way. It's her way or no way." Jennie commented, grabbing the water bottle from Lisa who had returned a few moments ago.

"You never really told us much about her." Solar mentioned. "You were always so reluctant to tell us."

"Well, Chahee, as you may have guessed, is conniving, evil, she's spoiled. Whatever she wants she gets." Chaeyoung finally said after being quiet for while. There was a tone of malice in her voice, which had low key had their bosses a little surprised. They had never heard Chaeyoung speak that way about anyone.

"She hurt our Jennie." Jisoo squeezed Jennie's shoulder, "it was so bad one day Jennie couldn't even stand on her own two feet."

Moonbyul squeezed her wife's hand, seeing that she was tearing up at the thought of Jennie lying on the ground, helpless.

"Park Chahee was over possessive, she was abusive, a manipulator, she was so obsessed with Jennie. We were lucky to even see her at all when she was with her." Lisa gritted her teeth at the thought of the woman.

"Can we ask what happened that day? If you're ready to tell us..." Solar asked gently.

Jennie nodded, "Yeah, I owe you after all you have done for me."

Moonbyul shook her head, "You owe us nothing."

Jennie simply nodded, "Anyways..."

Jennie grunted as she was pushed to the ground, in an alley that Chahee pushed her in.

"What did I tell you about speaking to other women, Jennie?" Chahee kicked Jennie in the stomach. "Why did you smile at that woman at the store, honey?!" Another kick. "You know I don't like it when your attention isn't on me." A yank of the hair. "You never listen to me, Jennie!"

"I-I'm s-sorry. P-p-please st-op." Jennie pleaded as Chahee delivered a slap to her face. The girl on the floor held back a sob, knowing that if she started crying Chahee was going to get even more angry.

The woman stopped her assault, and softly caressed Jennie's cheek, causing her to flinch under the touch. "Why must you hurt me, Jennie? I love you. I just don't like sharing what's mine."

The girl whimpered as blood fell from her nose, "Please, Chahee. I-I didn't m-mean t-to sm-ile at h-her." She just wanted it to be over. She was in pain, she was tired.

Chahee clenched her jaw and roughly shoved Jennie to the ground, she stood up and spat in Jennie's face, "Fix yourself up and meet me at our place in 30 minutes, slut. If you don't make it there in time..." she chuckled darkly. "There will be consequences."

"Y-yes, Chahee."

"Good. See you soon, baby." And with that Chahee left the alleyway and left Jennie lying there on the floor in her own blood. The girl collapsed due to the pain and exhaustion. A few minutes later, two women happened to see her and quickly rushed to her.

The two women being Solar and Moonbyul.

"That was my final breaking point." Jennie sighed as tears fell down her face. "I was tired of it. That's why I decided to start training and become a bodyguard, to defend myself and others from harm. When I saw the opportunity to have Chahee put away, I was never more happy to do so." Jennie balled her hands into fists. "But now she's back, and she has an army of her own. She won't stop until she has me dead or captured."

"But you're not alone Jennie, you have all of us." Solar said as she and Moonbyul went towards BlackPink. "We promise to do our best at protecting you and the others. Besides you work for us, you're our strongest team in our roster, I know you can put Chahee away again."

Moonbyul agreed with her wife and said, "Exactly, even if you have to go to extreme measures, like killing her."

"I swear Jennie, if she hurts you-" Lisa started but was quickly cut off by Chaeyoung.

"Calm down, Lis. I know you're angry, we all are. But we need to have a plan. We're not sure when her next plan of attack is but we're gonna have to be one step ahead of her."

Jennie released a deep sigh, a look of determination. "We can do it. I know we can. We also need to take in consideration that she might hurt Red Velvet, especially Irene. She knows I'm close to her."

"We're gonna have to move Red Velvet into the agency until all of this is settled. It's the only place that is safe for them. There's no way in hell, Chahee's men are going to be getting in here." Moonbyul suggested.

"Right," Lisa started. "Let's start making a plan while Jennie takes a rest."

Jennie was about to retaliate but saw the look Lisa was giving her. "You need to rest, J. No buts about it."

The girl in question just sighed and nodded. "I'll take a quick nap, alright."

Solar nodded, "Good. We'll start forming some plans and see what's the best course of action. Tomorrow we move Red Velvet here first thing in the morning."

"As soon as we're done here, we'll go to their dorm and inform them of what's happening, give them a heads up." Chaeyoung chimed in. "We'll have them get their things ready and personally escort them in the morning. We also need to inform SM of what's going on."

"Alright girls, lets get started. Jennie go rest in my private room." Moonbyul said.

The girl who usually protested against everything just nodded and headed out. "I'll be back in a few hours. Please if anything happens, don't hesitate to call me."

"Come on girls, we have a lot of planning to do." Solar said.

The rest of BlackPink nodded their heads. "Roger that, boss lady." Lisa playfully said, trying to lighten up the mood.

The rest of the girls giggled and shook their heads. They had a few long weeks ahead of them, but they were confident that they can take down Park Chahee. Even if one of them had to die to do so.