BONUS CHAPTER 1 of 3

Start from the beginning

"He's already picking favorites, I see." Dante commented as he smirked at the tiny movement occurring under his hand.

"Careful with those hands." Rafael commented as he grew annoyed at the attention the baby was giving to someone other than his father. Ravenna laughed as he kicked hard under Dante's touch.

"Okay that's enough move from my baby." Dante chuckled hard as he kept his touch a minute longer than needed to tease the brute standing next to him.

"Stay safe." He kissed Ravenna's forehead before winking at Rafael who was ready to pull out his gun at his brother.

"Big brother jealousy doesn't suit you." Dante taunted as Rafael wrapped his arm around Ravenna's waist possessively.

"Flirt with my wife and my kid one more time, I dare you." Dante brought both of his hands up in the air before laughing down the hallway.

"Let's go baby." Ravenna nodded her head as they headed out towards the already parked shiny black BMW.

♢ ♢ ♢

As the finally arrived at the private clinic, Ravenna instantly noticed the strict security protecting them in the shadows. She knew the lifestyle Rafael came with, but she also knew that this was the lifestyle now that she had to get used to and the lifestyle their kids will grow in.

"Are you okay?" Rafael asked as they made their way to the designated room in the back. Ravenna nodded in reassurance as Rafael smiled at her gently.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?" He commented making Ravenna smile and tighten her grip around his hand.

They finally reached the room where the female doctor was sitting patiently. As they walked in the sweet female warmly smiled at them.

"Hello Mr. Rossi and Mrs. Rossi." Rafael nodded as Ravenna greeted the woman back politely.

"Are you ready to find the gender of the baby today?"

Ravenna instantly nodded in eagerness. She and Rafael had told the doctor to not reveal it until they were further into the pregnancy other than the information about how the baby was doing overall.

"Alright you could lay down over there and I'll go grab the file really quick."

"You nervous?" Ravenna asked to Rafael whose posture indicated his stress levels.

"I'm ready to see whose in there." She smiled before carefully laying down on the laminated sheet over the cushion.

"Alright I'm back. Let's get started." The beautiful curly haired doctor ran her fingers through the file before starting the simple procedure of checking the vitals of the baby. The soft beeping from the heart monitor filled the room as Ravenna waited for the gender.

"Well it looks like you guys will be have two healthy baby girls." Rafael's grip on Ravenna's hand instantly tightened as he smiled.

"Wait two?" Ravenna asked as if she had heard something in mistake.

"Yes, twin girls." Ravenna didn't know how brightly she was smiling as she looked at Rafael who was just as shook as she was.

"Congratulations to both of you for the twin baby girls."

"Everything looks perfect. Make sure to take your vitamins. You'll need as much backup as you can get and don't worry if you feel if you're belly is abnormally bigger than it needs to be. It's normal when you're carrying twins." Ravenna fixed her dress back to its position as the doctor inserted something to the computer.

"Here are the pictures of the ultrasound. Other than that you are all set to go." The doctor filled the necessary information in the file as well before saying her good byes to the couple.

"This is bad." Rafael muttered as soon as the doctor left. Ravenna's smile instantly faded as she looked at Rafael in confusion.

"Are you not happy?" She asked.

"No, Ravenna. I would need to kill everyone that comes near them. I mean we have two princesses that we have to keep safe." Ravenna smiled at his reaction.

"Oh come on now, we have to get back home." He smiled at her before leaning down to her height. Placing a soft kiss on her lips and then two on her bump.

"Shit I'm going to be a dad to twin girls." Ravenna ruffled her hand through his hair before he bent back up again.

"I love you so much bellissima and them too."

♢ ♢ ♢

! WARNING !
THIS IS 1 of 3 BONUS CHAPTERS! MAKE SURE TO READ ALL BONUS CHAPTERS TO UNDERSTAND THE SEQUEL! MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW MY AUTHOR INSTAGRAM WHERE I ALREADY HAVE A SNEAK PEAK TO THE SEQUAL OUT ALONG WITH THE CHARACTERS/ COVER!

♢ ♢ ♢

【AUTHOR CONTACT INFORMATION】

➊. Instagram | erotica_iris_grace

➋. Email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com

❸. Aesthetician Instagram | iris_grace_

❹. Personal Instagram | jas_mine_k._

TWITTER: eroticairis

VOTE & COMMENT

J. Iris Grace