Chapter 18

I woke up and checked my phone.

From Gilinsky😍😍😍❤️❤️
Morning baby👶

To Gilinsky😍😍😍❤️❤️
Your such a loser✌️

From Gilinsky😍😍😍❤️❤️
I know baby but you love me😉

To Gilinsky😍😍😍❤️❤️
who wouldn't?

From Gilinsky😍😍😍❤️❤️
Ok I'm done. I'll see you later love you babygirl💗

To Gilinsky😍😍😍❤️❤️
Love you too😘

I put on a strappy bikini top with a black cheeky bottom. I put my hair in a messy pony tail and a little bit of water proof mascara. I put on shorts and a crop top. I grabbed my bag and put a towel, my camera and stuff I need before sliding on my sandals and putting on my sunglasses. My phone rang and I picked it up. "Hey" "We're here" "Okay, I'll come down now" I say and hang up. AJ had gone over to Kian and JC's house for a video so I locked up before walking downstairs. "Damn babygirl, you look fine" Nate says as I climb into his jeep. "Thanks" I laugh and him and Sam both kiss my cheek. I sat back in the seat and he drove off to the beach. "Yesss!! Finally!" I say jumping out of the car and throwing my hands up. "Someone seems excited" "Yes! I haven't been to the beach in like 2 months. I was stuck with you idiots instead" I say and roll my eyes. "We're funnnn!" Nate says. "Kind of" I say and he wraps his arm around me as we watch towards the water. I put my towel down and tanned for a while with my sunglasses over my eyes. I pair of arms wrapped around me picking me up and began running. "Sam! I swear if you fucking put me in that water I will kill you" "Swear?" he asks mocking me. "Swear" I repeat. "Okay" he says and I soon feel the water hit my body. I resurfaced, raging mad. "Fuck Sam my glasses!!" I pout. "I found them" Nate says holding them up as he comes out of the water. "Thank you!!!" I say hugging him, "Thank you" I say again looking up at him. "Your welcome" he says back in the same voice. I went back out of the water and dried of my glasses before laying back down in the sun. Less than 20 minutes later I felt a pair of arms pick me up again. I opened my eyes. "Jack, babe, please don't throw me in the water" I say and smile. He kissed me leaving me wanting me more before throwing me in the water. "Ugh I hate you all" I say putting my hair down, running my fingers through it and putting my glasses back on my face. The boys were all in the water, I walked towards Jack and wrapped my arms around his neck and sat on his knee. He wrapped his arm around my waist holding me closer to him. He kissed my cheek and we talked with the guys.

We got out of the water and Jack sat with me on the towel with a red SnapBack. "Wanna film a video with me?" I ask Jack leaning my head on his shoulder and looking at him. "Yeah what video should we do?" "I don't know" I say and grab my phone.

'@katiewess Hey loves! Filming a video with @jackgilinsky tweet me any ideas💗'

I sent out. I immediately got a bunch of responses.

'@jackgilinsky dirty true or dare😏 @katiewess'

I laughed and looked at him. Jacks tweet got 4000+ retweets and #JatieTruthorDare was trending.

'@katiewess send me dirty Truth or Dare questions!! #JatieTruthorDare'

"I guess we're doing a dirty Truth or Dare" I say taking Jack's SnapBack and putting it on. Jack smiles. "Perfect" he says before kissing me. "You guys are my OTP!" Johnson yells before jumping us both. "Thanks" I smiled. "Okay we have to go film a video" Jack says and pushes Johnson. "Your a meanie" Johnson says and pouts. "I love you" I say wrapping my arm around his neck pressing our faces together. "Yeah but you love me more" Jack says and pulls me arm. I smiled and grabbed my bag. I set up my camera and started the video. "Hey guys it's Katie and I'm here today with the one. and. only. Jack Gilinsky!!!" I say and he smiles. "As you can probably tell, I'm not where I usually am. I'm actually at the beach with Jack, Johnson, Sam and Nate." I say and move so you can kind of see them. "So a lot of you have requested that we do a dirty Truth or Dare. I asked you guys to tweet me your questions so... here it goes" I say and smile. "Truth or dare?" Jack asks me. "Truth" I say, Jack smirked. "If you could ever have a threesome with me and someone else who would you choose?" I looked at him and we laughed. "One of the Dolan twins" I smile. "Truth or Dare?" I ask. "Dare" "Kiss me for a whole minute" I say and he smiles. He brought his lips to mine and began to kiss me. The timer went off and we both smiled before pulling away. That was fucking intense. "Truth or Dare?" Jack asks. "Dare" "Give Jack a lap dance" Jack reads and I laugh.

"Okay guys that's enough for this video! See you next week. Make sur-" I start but Jack takes over. "Make sure to give this video a big thumbs up" he says with his thumbs up and smiling. "And subscribe!!!!! See you next week" Jack says and kisses me covering the camera. I pulled away and smiled before turning off my camera. I put away my camera stuff and we went back in the water.

Check out the other new fanfiction called High❤️