Chapter 36

"Hello Youtube! It is I Katie Wess and today I am joined with a very special guest, my amazing boyfriend and my second favorite Jack" I say giggling and look over at Jack, who was hiding so the camera wouldn't catch him, with a smirk on his face. "Jack Gilinsky" I say and Jack slides into the camera and kisses my cheek.

"So today we are going to be doing a boyfriend and girlfriend tag. But for every wrong answer, you get a pie to the face. Are you ready for this?" I ask Jack. "Are you ready babe?" Jack asks and I nod.

"What was my first song?" Jack asks taking the pie out of the box it comes in. "Your first song?" "My first song" he says with a smirk. "Flights" I say and he raises an eyebrow. "No wait Distance. Its distance" "No you got it wrong" Jack says bringing the pie closer to my face. "No I didn't I got it right" I say pushing his hand away laughing. "No you didn't babe you got it wrong" "No it's distance right? I got it right" "That's not fair, you cheated" he says with a cheesy grin. "No no no I didn't" I say laughing and pushing my lips against his. I pulled away and pushed the pie into his face. "Babe" Jack laughs and pushes his face against mine. "NOOO!!" I laugh.

"Thank you all so much for watching make sure to give this video a big thumbs up and subscribe to my channel and follow us on all our social medias which will be linked down in the description. Also I will be going on tour with The Digi Tour so make sure to get your tickets and let me know if your going. I love you all so much and can't wait to meet you guys!! Bye!!!"

"Babe I'm gonna go wash up" I say after having cleaned up the patio. "Wait babe can we talk" Jack says grabbing my hand. "Yeah babe what's up" I say and he pats his lap. I sat on his lap with my arm around his shoulder. "Your going on tour" he says and I take a deep breath and nod. "Bab-" "I know" I say running my fingers through his hair leaning my head against his as a tear rolls down my face. "I can't do it, not again" I say referring to long distance and the whole cheating thing. "Can we wait?" he asks and I nod and press my lips against his head. "Katie?" he asks and I nod. "I love you, so much" "I love you too" I say bringing my hand down to his chin and slowly lifting it. I brought lips to his as a tear slid down my face. We pulled away and sat in silence for a while.

"I'm gonna go shower. Do you wanna use the other bathroom?" "Yea" We went up to my room and I got out some of his clothes I had and gave it to him. I showered and put on shorts and a tank top and laid next to Jack on my bed. He laid on his back shirtless and I cuddled up to his side as he ran his hand up and down my back occasionally placing it on my butt. Occasional tears rolled down my cheeks as I thought about how I wouldn't have this.

"Babe?" "Yea baby" "Will you promise me something?" "Anything baby" "I want you to promise me, that even after we break up, we'll still be friends" "Of course baby" "No Jack promise me. Everyone says they'll still be friends and it never happens. Jack I don't want to lose you" I say as another tear rolls down my cheek. "I promise baby" he says bringing his lips to mine. "I love you" Jack says pulling away. "I love you too" I say and lay my head in his chest.

*One week later*
I leave for DigiTour today. I'm excited to meet my fans and all but todays my "last day" with Jack. I've been trying to avoid this day all week. I cry just thinking about it. I brought my luggage downstairs and went outside to Jacks jeep. Jack got down and helped me put all my luggage in the trunk then closed it. He looked down at me and smiled before grabbing my hands and bringing his lips to mine. I pulled away as I heard a loud honk and laughed before going back to my side and climbing into my seat. Jack held my hand the whole ride to the airport. I think Johnson and Sam knew what was going on as they sat in silence.

We got to the airport and past security. We waited until Sam and I's flight was called before getting up and saying our goodbyes. I hugged Johnson tightly as he stroked my hair. "Call me if you need anything baby, you know I'm always here for you" he says and I nod as he kisses my head. "This is it" Jack says and I nod. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. "I love you so much" I say into his neck. "I love you more baby" he says and I pull back and kiss him. He put me down and I hugged him tightly. "I love you call me when you land" Jack says and I nod. "I love you too" I say and kiss him one last time. I pulled away and got into line with Sam. I got in the plane and took my window seat. Sam sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

Jack and I just broke up, it doesn't seem like it but we did, I thought to myself and hoped nothing would change and tears poured down my face. I guess I didn't realize how hard this would be.

I walked off the plane and wiped my face. "Katie! Sam!" a fan screamed. "You okay?" Sam asked and I nodded quickly wiping my eyes again and throwing a smile on my face. "Hey how are you?" After talking pictures with a couple fans I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I put on concealer to hide my light red eyes and mascara. I quickly applied some lip gloss, grabbed my luggage and walked out of the bathroom. I walked out to the front with Sam and found John, who worked with DigiTour, with a sign that said Katie Wess and Sammy Wilk, surrounded by a couple fans. I said hi to the fans and Sam and I took pictures with all of them quickly before saying hi to John, getting our luggage into the car and heading to our first meeting. Our flight got in 20 minutes before the meeting started so time was tight. I grabbed my purse, thanked John and scurried off into the office. We walked in as everyone was taking a seat, I waved to a couple familiar faces and sat down next to Sam.

The meeting ended and we were free to do whatever we wanted. "Andrea!!" I screeched running up to her and pulling her into a hug. "Hey! Omg we have so much to talk about!" "You don't even know" I say with a sigh and she laughs. I said hi to Kenny, Rickey, Trevor and met a couple of the other youtubers. "Katie!" Nate says and I turn around and run into his arms. "I missed you so much!!" "I know baby we need to catch up!" "Yea for sure, we're gonna go grab lunch, you should join us" "Yea for sure" We got all our stuff and Sam, Andrea, Kenny, Rickey, Trevor, Nate and I went to grab lunch. The couple other people said they either had meetings or other plans.

We walked down the street to a little diner and stopped to meet a couple fans. We got seated in a booth and started talking. Of course Jack came up and all eyes were on me. "Soooo, how are you and Jack?" Andrea asks and I look down. "We broke up" I say as my eyes begin to tear up. "What why? What happened?" I shrugged not knowing what to say. "I don't know, I was kinda scared. Last time he went on tour thinks didn't really work out and I didn't wanna go through all that again" I say as a tear rolls down my cheek. Sam wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "Aw I'm so sorry" Trevor says. "It's okay boo now he's all mine!" Rickey says and we all laugh. "We promised to still be friends so fingers crossed" I say and smile lightly. I remembered I had to call Jack and quickly grabbed my phone. "Hello?" "Hey, we just got out of a meeting I'm at lunch" "Ok baby girl have fun, I love you" "I love you too" I say and hang up. I looked up and all eyes were on me. "What the fuck you just said you guys broke up" "I know we did it's just, complicated" I say and they all rolled their eyes, I laughed.