Chapter 7

I woke up to the smell of actual food being cooked. I looked at myself in the little mirror my bunk had and decided that I looked decent enough to show my face. I brushed my teeth before heading over to the kitchen. "What're you making?" I ask as I see Sam with the pan in his hand. "Food. I'm making eggs" "Do you know what youre doing?" "Yeah how hard can it be all you have to do is let it cook for a while" he says and the pan starts smoking. "Sam" I say and he starts trying to put out the smoke with a towel. "I got it" I say moving him out of the way and he smiles and walks to one of the couches. I made eggs as one by one the boys came out. "Thank you" Sam says laughing as he serves himself. "What would we do without you?" Nate asks with his mouth full of food. I laughed and continues making more eggs for the rest of the boys. Jack walked out without a shirt and I tried not to look as much as I really wanted too. "Good morning" he says in an overly excited voice. I smiled in reply and he served himself. "Thanks" he said and I smiled again.

I walked to the bathroom and started getting ready for our show later. Soundcheck was at 1, the meet and greet was at 3:30 and the show was at 6:30. I started getting ready considering it was 12 and everyone was already ready. I showered and did my hair and make-up.

Sound-check went pretty well, Jack and I talked once or twice. It kind of bothered me that we didn't talk but I wasn't sure I was okay just yet. It wasn't much of a thing we had but it felt real.

The meet and greet was amazing as always but everyone kept mentioning Jatie and the new thing all over Twitter is a picture of Jack and I kissing? Jack and Jack were starting off in this show and I stood on the side with Sam. The Jack's were singing 'Distance' and Johnson looked at me with a knowing look. Jack walked over and grabbed my hand pulling me on stage. I tried to resist but Sam pushed me forward. "I hate you" i mouthed and he blew a kiss. "What's love without trust girl, and what's love without lust girrllll. I've been thinking about us girl I've been thinking about you" Jack says holding my hand and looking at me. "It's all falling down times that we get going, things you never told me, I thought you were the one" he sings the last few words cupping my face in his cheek as our foreheads touched. He got closer and smashed his lips onto mine. The crowd went crazy and and the song soon faded off. "I wasn't lying" he whispered and pulled me off stage with him followed by Johnson.

The show ended and I still haven't really spoken to Jack. We were all on the bus but everyone already went to their bunks, expect me and Jack. "I'm gonna go to bed. Good night." He said standing up. "Wait, can we talk?" I asked and he nodded sitting closer to me. "Look I'm really sorry that I kissed you in front of everyone like that. I just wanted to show you that I wasn't lying and I felt like if I kissed you in front of all my fans you would believe me." He said. "I'm not mad. I just want to let you know that one kiss isn't gonna fix everything." I said and looked down. Suddenly he pushed his lips against mine. He pulled away and pecked my lips three more times. "How about five kisses?" He asked and I laughed. "You're so stupid." "Do you believe me now then?" "Yes." I said smiling. "Great. Next time we have an off day we are going on another date." "We don't have to Jack. It's fine." I said. "We don't have to, but we are." He said and I got up. "Ok. I would love to keep talking to you but I'm exhausted." I said and he got up and hugged me. "Goodnight." "Night." I said and he kissed my forehead. I started walking and he followed me. "Uh where are you going?" "My bunks this way too." He said and I started laughing, embarrassed. "Right" I said and got in my bunk. "If you ever get lonely or cold you can come to my bunk." He said and winked at me. "Goodnight Jack." "Goodnight Katie." He said and I closed my curtain.