Chapter 9

"Good morning." I said walking towards everyone else and sitting down next to Sam. "Where are we?" I asked. "Umm St.Louis" Johnson answered. "Alright. I'm hungry." I said getting up and looking through all the cabinets. "We are stopping on the next exit, because that's the way to the venue." Phil, our bus driver, said. "Thanks Phil. I better get dressed then." I said and walked to grab some clothes. I grabbed them and then went to the bathroom and took a shower. I was washing my hair when the door opened and closed, I popped my head out and saw Sam standing there. "Sam! Get out!" I yelled. "I have to use the bathroom." "Couldn't you have waited?" "No I couldn't wait anymore." He said and I rolled my eyes and continued showering. "Hey can I join you?" He asked and laughed silently. "You have 5 seconds to get the fuck out of the this bathroom." "You're not intimidating." "GET OUT!" "Fine fine." He said and the door opened and closed. I made sure he was gone. I got out quickly, locked the door, and then got back in.

I finished showering, got dressed, did my hair, makeup, then got out. "Hey who were you screaming at in there?" Jack asked as I was putting my stuff away. "Sam was being a pervert and went into the bathroom while I was in there." I said. "He what? Why?" He asked sounding mad. "He had to use the bathroom, then he asked if he can join me so I screamed at him." I said and he clenched his fist, I noticed and smiled because I knew Jack was getting jealous. "It's fine though." I said and put my hands on Jack's. "It's not." "He won't do it again ok." "He better not." "Alright babe. I have to get my shoes." I said and turned around, he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. He pressed his lips against mine and I smiled, "Woah what's going on in here?" Nate asked walking into where Jack and I were. Jack pulled away and then I looked at Nate, "Nothing" I say quickly as my cheeks began to heat up, "Yeah sure. We're here." He said and I put on my shoes. I walked back to Jack and we walked out hand in hand.

We all sat down at a table at Taco Bell after having placed our orders. I could tell Jack was still mad about earlier. I tried to calm him down and began playing with his hands. Sam looked over at me and I could instantly feel the tension, "I'm going to the bathroom" I said getting up and walking away.

Jack's POV

I'm still mad that Sam pulled a stunt like that and I think Katie had realized. Katie got up to go to the bathroom and I took this chance to confront him. "So Sam why'd you go in the bathroom while Katie was in there?" I asked. "I had to use the bathroom." "Couldn't you have waited until she was done?" "She takes forever to shower." "Why'd you ask to join her in the shower?" "Woah Sam why would you ask her that?" Kenny asked. "I was joking." He said. "Well it wasn't funny. You know I have a thing for Katie so back off. She's mine" "Actually Jack she isn't" "Yeah, she is." I say getting furious.

Katie's POV

"I'm not anyone's" I said and walked out the door towards the bus. I heard mostly everything, I don't know why Jack brought it up when I told him it was fine. It's true I'm not anyone's. Jack and I aren't together and it's not like anything happened anyways.

I was standing on top of the bus taking in everything around me. I went back down as I saw the boys approaching the bus. Jack asked me if we could talk, I said yes so we went to the back of the bus where we were alone. "I thought you liked me" He said. "I do." "Then why would you say that?!" He asked raising his voice at me. I decided to stay calm so I answered calmly, "I'm not your girlfriend, therefore I'm not yours." "Well you shouldn't have said that in front of everyone!" He yelled. That's when I started yelling back, "You shouldn't have confronted Sam like that if front of everyone! It makes me sound bad and makes you seem like a complete douche. You shouldn't have claimed I was yours when clearly I'm not! I'm nobody's! I'm not yours I'm not Nate's I'm not Kenny's Cody's Jake's or Johnson's. I'M NOBODY'S SO NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU SHOULD ASK ME ABOUT IT!" I said then walked off. Everyone obviously heard everything since we were being pretty loud, so when I walked through everyone was staring at me but didn't say anything. I went to my bunk and started looking at snapchats my fans have sent me. I sent some back and then went on twitter. "Hey we're at the venue." Sam said walking and sitting next to me. "Ok" "I want to say sorry about earlier. I should've waited until you were done and I shouldnt have made that comment." He said. "It's fine." "It wasn't fine. Now you and Jack are mad at eachother over it-" "It's not because of that. Well kinda but not really. Don't worry about it though." I said and lightly smiled at him. "Ok. Let's go into the venue" He said and I nodded. We hugged then walked out of the bus towards the venue waving at some fans. "Where's Jack?" A bunch of fans called out but I didn't answer. "Katie I'm really sorry" Sam says as we walk into the venue. "It's fine" I say annoyed at this point and walk off. I went out to the couple fans that were there and began taking pictures with them. We talked and I got my mind of a couple things. Jack came out of the bus and smiled at the fans but I could see right threw him. He looked at me and smiled at me, a real smile. The fans looked at me and went crazy. "JATIE"S REAL!" a fan yelled and Jack winked at me. I took a couple pictures with my fans on snapchat and then went into the venue. "Katie! Your up" I sang my couple songs then walked off stage to the back. "Good job" Jack says with a wide smile. "Thanks" I say bluntly and walk past him towards the back. He grabbed my wrist and held me back. "Katie" I turned around and faced him. "I'm sorry" he says grabbing my other hand and intertwining our fingers. "I'm sorry I got jealous and your right I am a douche but I'm truly sorry" he says and I smile. "Hey bro I'm sorry I shouldn't have freaked out on you like that" Jack says as Sam walks by. "Nah it's fine bro I shouldn't have disrespected her like that, I totally got where you were coming from" he says and they exchange smiles. "I'm sorry" he says looking back down at me. "It's okay" I say and he presses his lips against mine. I smiled and he pulled me into a tight hug. I smiled as Johnson popped out of no where with his phone. "What do we have here?" he asks getting closer to our faces. "Jatie?" "I think Jatie might be real" he says and I smile into Jack's chest. "Guys get ready, meet and greet starts in 2 minutes" Deborah calls. "Aha!" Johnson says. "Here is the rare species of a Jatie." he says and I laugh at his stupidity still hugging Jack. "Ok guys let's head out, its time for the meet and greet" Cody says and I pull Jack towards where the meet and greet was. Our hand pulled apart just before we got to where the fans were at. "JATIE!!!" A fan yelled. "Jatie! Jatie!" Jake started. "Jake!" I say and playfully push him. I looked at Jack and saw him smirking at me. "Alright St.Louis. Who's ready for tonight's show?!!!" Jake says into the mic and everyone goes crazy. We started meeting the fans and everything was perfect. I waited as the next fan came running towards me. She hugged me so tight and I held her back just as tight. We moved around trying to catch our balance. "I love you so much." "I love you too" "You saved me" she says in tears. "I love you so much. Your beautiful, please don't hurt yourself" I say and grab her face. "I love you so much" I say and hug her again. "I love you" she says. We took our picture, "What's your name?" "Christy" "Do you have a Twitter?" I ask and she nods. She put her Twitter in my phone and I hugged her again. "I love you" "I love you too" she replies and walks to Kenny who was next to me.

The meet and greet went well and now it was time for the show. I still had Christy is the back of my mind. It made me really happy that I saved her. Nate and Sam were performing and I was standing on the side. A couple fans spotted me and waved. I waved back smiling and moved back so they wouldn't see me anymore. Jack stood next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

We were done performing and now it was time for the extra stuff. We played a couple rounds of truth or dare and then played some other games with fans. "Thank you guys so much for coming out! You guys were amazing! Peace out St.Louis!" Jake says and we wave walking off stage. We went to the back and Jack laid on the couch stomach up. "I'm so tired" I say and lay on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me. "Awww how cute" Kenny says and lays on top of me. "Your so heavy" I say pushing Kenny off of me. I got off of Jack and he got up. I sat next to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I laid my head on Jack's lap and my feet over Kenny's. Jack played with my hair and before I knew it I was asleep. "There are a lot of fans outside!" I hear a deep voice and assume it's Jake. "Okay well Katie's asleep" Sam says. "Wake her up" Nate says. "Let's do something to her" I hear and know it's Kenny. "She gets Maddie when you wake her up. Remember?" Johnson says and I laugh. "Whatever lets do it anyway" Kenny says. "You touch me and your dead!" I say and they all look back at me. "I thought you were sleeping" "Whatever" I say and get up. I put my hair in a messy bun and Jack behind me wrapping his arms around me. "Your so cute when you sleep" he says turning me and then kisses my cheek. "You watched me sleep?" I ask and he scratches his neck. "Umm..." "I was just kidding" I say and push his chest. "Stop flirting we have to go or we won't make it in time for our next show" Johnson says. Jack rolled his eyes and I laughed. We walked out and everyone was going completely insane. Their hands were all over us and I couldn't hear anything. There was a tiny pathway for us to follow. Jack grabbed my hand and led the way towards the bus. The fans screamed even louder and soon again started chanting Jatie. "Kiss!" "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" they started. Jack turned and smashed his lips into mine. Our lips moved in sync before he pulled away. He smiled at me and kept walking still holding my hand. The fans were going crazy as we loaded back into the bus. Jack pulled me onto the couch with him. I giggled as I landed on top of him. I tried to get up but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back down. "Stopp I wanna go to sleep" I whine. "Aye Gilinsky!" Jake says. "Ok I'm leaving, goodnight" "Stayyyyy" he whines. "No. Goodnight" I say and kiss him. "Goodnight" he says smirking and I roll my eyes. "Night guys" I say getting off of Jack. "It's like 8" Johnson says. "I need my sleep" I say and he rolls his eyes. I changed and and took off my make-up before heading to my bunk.