Chapter 29

I woke up the next day with Jack next to me. I turned to face him and he was still sleeping. I smiled and started playing with his hair. "Babe." I mumbled and pecked his lips. He woke up and rubbed his eyes. "Hey babe." He said and smiled. "When do you have to leave?" "Tomorrow." "Ok." I said and laid my head on his chest. He started playing with my hair, "I don't want you to leave." I said and pouted. "Guess what though?" "What?" "They told me to ask you if you wanted to be a guest star at the California shows." "Really?!" "Yes." "Of course I want to." I said pushed my lips against his. I smiled into the kiss and he did the same. "What are we gonna do today?" I asked. "Well we are still at the beach house so the beach." He said and I nodded. I got out of bed and changed into a bikini. "Jack are you ready?" I asked. He came out of the room and we walked out. Sam, Nate, and Johnson were all out there in the water. Jack and I went to join them. "Hey." I said walking into the water. "Hey guys." Sam said. We all talked for a little, "So Katie did Jack tell you about the tour?" "Yeah. Of course I wanna go." I said and they smiled.

"Wanna go out to eat. Just us?" Jack asked playing with my hand. "Yes." I said and smiled. "Ok be ready in an hour." He said and kissed my cheek. "Ok." I said and went upstairs. I took a shower and then blow dried my hair. I changed into (picture) and then grabbed my shoes.

I walked downstairs and Jack was ready sitting on the couch. "I'm ready." I said and we intertwined fingers. We walked out to his car and we drove a little bit until we got to a restaurant. He opened the door for me, "Thank you." I said and kissed his cheek. He laughed and grabbed my hand. We walked in and got seated. We ordered, "I'm so excited for you to come with us to a few stops on the tour." "Me too. Who else goes to the stops?" I asked and he named a few. "Oh cool. I know some of them." I said and we continued talking.

We got back to the house and we went up to the room. I changed into Nike pros, an oversized hoodie and fuzzy socks. Jack took off his shirt and laid down, "I'm tired. Do you have to go tomorrow?" I asked laying on top of him. "Yeah babe. It's ok you'll be with me again soon." "Not soon enough." "Babe don't be so negative." "Sorry sorry. What time are you leaving tomorrow?" "12." "Ok." I said and he wrapped his arms around me. "When do you come to California?" I asked playing with his lip. "Like a week" he says "Good" I smile and kiss him. I pulled away and laid my head on his chest and he slapped my butt. "I love it when you wear these shorts baby" he whispers and I laugh. "Horny child" I say and he laughs and kisses
my cheek.

"Let's go buy a bunch of candy and junk food and watch a movie" Jack says and a smile quickly appears on my face. "Yes" I smile. "Can we invite the boys?" I ask and he nods. I put my hair in a pony tail and put on slides. Jack grabbed my hand and we walked out to his car. We drove to the gas station or Publix idk and got out. We got a bunch of candy, chips and drinks. A fan ran towards us, "Jack can I take a picture with you?" She asks smiling at Jack. She looked at me with a face full of disgust and hatred, "Ugly ass hoe, you don't deserve Jack" she scoffed and walked over to Jack to take a picture. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest annoyed, "No uh sorry not today" he says walking towards me and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I smiled and he kissed my cheek. We paid for all the stuff we had and went back out to the car. I put my feet up and looked out the window. "Baby don't listen to them" Jack says rubbing my thigh. I looked at him and smiled. "I love you" "I love you more" I say pulling his chin towards me and connecting our lips. We pulled away and he began driving back to the house. I called Sam, "Samuelll" "Katiee" "Come over" "Ok" "Are you with Nate and Johnson?" "Yeah" "Okay bring them over too" "Okay we'll be there in a bit" "Bye" I say and hang up. We got to the house and Jack and I set up a bunch of blankets and pillows before the boys got there. "AJ!" I ask as he runs downstairs. "Wanna watch a movie?" Jack asks. "I'm going to Kian's house, I'll be back soon" "Okay love ya" "Bye loser" he says and walks out. I sat on the couch facing Jack. He leaned in and kissed me. We made out a little before the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door. "Hey" I say and Johnson closes it behind him. I sat back down on the couch and Jack wrapped his arms around me. I leaned my head in his chest as the movie started.