Chapter LI

THE OWNERSHIP

Claim what's yours, sweetheart.

***

WARNING: Sexual content.

CHAPTER LI

*****

I joined Daniel in his car, but a thought appeared in my head before he could drive away.

"Daniel, would you lie in church?" I asked, making him turn to me with an eyebrow raised in confusion.

"I wouldn't lie anywhere."

"So, no? Good," I said making him roll his eyes. Taking him by surprise, I reached over and took the keys out of the ignition before sitting on it so he couldn't get to it.

"What are you doing, Lee?" he asked, sounding fed up and tired.

I ignored the way my stomach fluttered at the nickname and kept my calm. "I have a few questions."

He groaned and sunk back into his seat, closing his eyes as I fought the urge to roll mine. He was just a drama queen.

A couple seconds of silence passed and he peeked one eye open to look at me. "Well then?"

I frowned, not knowing what to ask. I didn't expect him to actually agree. I mean, I was hoping he would but I was also anticipating the moment he would give up and forcibly make me give him the key.

"Well..." I trailed off, thinking long and hard about my question. "Let's start with Lucien." I could just about see him shift in his seat as he groaned again. "Celeste said something about you owning him. What did she mean?"

"Heirs are almost idolised here," Daniel said almost instantly. "I'm Lucien's heir."

My mind brought me back to my stomach and I found myself subconsciously glancing at it. I shook the thoughts away and turned back to him.

"So Lucien would die for you?"

"Maybe not die, but kill," he said as if Lucien wouldn't just kill for the sake of killing. "I own him because I've made this cartel what it is today. Business partners want to talk to me and not him because I see and speak reason. They want to do business with me and not him, but business is business so he's still winning." He then opened his eyes and met mine. "I own him because he needs me."

"Deep," I commented even though I hardly cared about what he just said. Honestly speaking, I thought there was something deeper, but it was more boring than I could have imagined. "Alright, next question-"

"Shouldn't I be asking you a question?" he asked, making me look to him with a harsh glare.

"Of course not. Next question: what am I to you?"

Completely disregarding my question, he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. He pressed his fingers into my cheeks, making my lips pucker before he placed a small kiss on them.

"I don't let things bother me," he said, his deep voice doing things to my heart and my pussy. "When something gives me a headache, I stop caring and forget about it." He stared right into my eyes, forcing me to keep up with his intense gaze. "But you. You give me migraines. You piss me off. You frustrate me."

With only a second of thought in the sexually charged atmosphere, I leaned in and connected my lips to his. He responded instantly, dropping his hand from my face as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. His other hand came to rest on my thigh, groping my flesh as I tried not to cream my panties.