Author's Note

WARNING

This book will contain:

Graphic descriptions of violence
Use and abuse of alcohol and illicit drugs
Sexual content
Graphic language
Mentions of triggering topics such as mental illness, suicide and r*pe

ACTUAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

Guys, the amount of times I've had to rewrite this author's note cuz I just been straight cussing yall out hmm

Okay let me start off by saying:

1. You will not understand this book. It is confusing, you will get lost. That is okay. Trust me as the author to bring you safely to the ending. I know what I'm doing. And that's not to say that I won't receive constructive criticism. I always will but just don't be jumping here and there and leaving the dumbest comments I've ever seen my whole life just to come back and realise you were dead wrong. Don't do that.

2. My female character will put a bitch in her place but she IS NOT STRONG. I know a lot of yall like strong female characters but she doesn't reach that point in her arc until later in the story so if you want to watch her character develop, stick around but if that's a deal breaker, that's alright. Hopefully you find another book that you'll enjoy.

3. My main character also has a weird sense of humour. Yall say she's stupid so I suppose she is but if she says something too dumb to be real it's probably her joking. Once she said that an earring wasn't real gold so it wasn't even worth someone losing their life over it. That's a joke. Another time she said she hoped her tomatoes didn't lose their shape when she was being hurt by someone. That is also a joke. It's lil things like this that you might see and think to call her the r word cuz you think she's stupid. Yeah, someone did that 😐 and yes I deleted the comment. She is stupid, but not that stupid.

4. This is a very steamy story, but it also has a very complex plot based on betrayal, toxic relationships, mental illness and violence. If you're looking for a quick read to get off to, this is unfortunately not the story. My characters are extremely complex and nothing is ever as it seems so you'll often times have to read between the lines and pay close attention to detail.

5. This goes without saying, but almost all my characters have mental issues lmao. It's why a lot of things happen especially with the main characters so just take this as an explanation for her wack ass behaviour.

Now I know this is long enough so lemme try this again cuz we aint even hit the prologue and I was seeing this shit: leave your negativity at the door please. Do not bring that here. I'm sensitive. I will cry and mute you at the same time.