"Like seriously, everyone was crying and when they came out with the yellow princess dress it was magical, really it was, and every time they dance they just hypnotized us." Said the other one in the black dress.

"I know right, they stole my heart again. I am so sorry ladies but Mr Beast is taken now and our beauty is off the market men." The lady with the red dress said.

"They are so cute together though, anyways we will just let you see for yourselves, here is a clip." The lady in the black dress said.

They played a clip, me walking down the aisle and reaching it only for us to hug. I looked away, feeling so shy to be watching myself. Then they played a clip of us saying vows, showing how everyone was crying in the crowd having me stare at Rafael who turned to stare at me and we just burst out laughing not even sure why. The clip moved to us dancing and it was magical then me crying in Alex's chest.

"Oohh come on, they got that!" I cried out, Rafael ruffled my hair with his free hand making me scoff. Then the clip moved to when we were dancing together with Red. My heart skipped a beat, my hand to my chest as I cooed joining the presenters as they cooed themselves. The camera went back to them and the lady in a black dress was crying again, wiping away her tears.

"Sorry it was just so beautiful but we hope to see and hear more from our favourite couple now viewers let us vote on the wedding, pictures will be posted on our media platforms and we will be back with the results when we come back."

I put the phone down.

"What score do you think we will get?" I asked excitedly.

"I don't know, kind of childish if you ask me." He said having me punch his shoulder.

"Don't be rude." I said as he finished his sandwich and drank his orange juice. I sat up, my hands going to the basket, looking for cake and as I thought it was there in a large fomo pack. I nearly danced as I took it out, taking a fork and opening the delicious cake.

"If I hear you sniffle even once tomorrow you will be benched." He said as I gave him my evil eyes before taking a bite with my eyes on him as if saying 'never' but of course I was, just in my head. He sighed, kissing Red on the forehead only for her to swing her tiny arms and feet, telling him to back the fuck off.

I laughed.

"She does not like kisses this one." I said, extending my hand to tickle her belly with her eyes turning to me looking uninterested in what I was doing. I laughed she truly going to scare the hell out of me as she grew. I bit my lip just thinking of her taking her first step and how she would be like as a teenager. I scooped up some cake, moving my fork to Rafael. I had never fed him, he turned around, staring at me like I had grown two heads.

"No," He simply said and looked away as I laughed, he was like Robocop sometimes and it was funny.

"When will you speak and walk? Hurry up because this crying will drive me crazy." He said to Red as she kept moving her tongue through her lips. He opened his legs holding her so she looked up at him and she seemed to like the view with her making those cute baby sounds and I was smitten.  My heart swelled, taking Rafael's phone and snapping a photo then another one followed by another.

"Tell mommy we don't like taking pictures, tell mommy next time she takes our picture we will take away her chocolate cake and throw it away." Rafael said in his baby tone having me burst out laughing as I took another picture followed by another. I saw him turn and no one had to tell me as I picked up my cake, running away as if there was no tomorrow but he was fast because he was quickly running after me with the baby buried in chest. I laughed so hard I farted so loud only to stop in my steps looking to see if he heard. My eyes trailed away to him where he stood. He stood just a few feet away from me, giving me a weird look which I could not help but laugh. I laughed harder seeing him walk back to the blankets.

"Sorry," I said in between laughs with me walking back.

"Stay there, your stomach is rotten." He said as I laughed, walking even faster to him only to stand in front of him.

"Oohh lord, what have you been eating?" He asked with me laughing even harder, my face burning. I sighed, taking my seat next to him with my cake that had been shaken so much I am sure it was in pieces, placed it on the basket.

"You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye and I got that red lip classic thing that you like..."I sang, the song suddenly branded in my head.

"You cannot sing nor dance, what talents do you have drumstick." He said having me laugh, he was really full of jokes today wasn't he?

"Drumstick?" I asked, laughing at the word he had used.

"Okay lover boy, I don't know," I pretended as if I was thinking.

"Mmhh, you should be answering because as I remember well you were the one screaming yester night." I said biting my lower lip.

"No I wasn't. "He said back.

"Do you want me to remind you, you were like, Aahh!" I screamed like a girl, adding the waving hands for dramatic flair. He scoffed, having me keep screaming, getting near and repeating with laughter having me nearly choke. He rolled his eyes and looked away while I laughed even harder. I took his phone, unlocking it and getting on Youtube, I searched for the song and played it for I would go crazy if I did not listen to it. In a second I was up on my feet, taking Red with me as we danced around with her looking bored and ready for a nap. I laughed, dancing and dancing.

"And when we go crushing down we come back every time because we never go out of style, we never go out of style!" I sang loudly, swinging this little heaven of ours around having me go dizzy with her just staring at me. I went bending down, tugging at Rafael's arm to get up but he just laid back down, his hands behind his head with his eyes on me. I rolled my eyes at him, enjoying my song as it seemed like I was the only one who appreciated good music in this family. My dress floated all around me, waving with the air as it caressed my skin and left me giggling. I looked back at Rafael and he was staring at me with a bright smile, he looked so beautiful with the rays falling on him making him look like a day dream. I smiled back, my feet carrying me to him where I lowered myself to the floor. I placed the baby on his chest, letting her sleep on her stomach on his stomach. Red did not complain, her head turned to the side and that was that. I scooted over, my head on his chest with my hand brushing on the baby's back. No one said a thing, his heart pounding hard against my ear and I loved how it beat so fast with me lay next to him.

I closed my eyes nothing having been so heavenly. His arm came around my shoulder, tucking me to him. I took a whiff and sighed, his scent tickling my nostrils and leaving me at ease. We laid there, the baby going still sure she was asleep and when I looked up so was her father and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life.