1 : Tayler x Kelianne

Hey ! I'm Kelianne Stankus, I'm twenty-four and I've got two best friends, Tayler and Nate. We are an inseparable trio and I don't know what I would do without them.

What do you want to know about them ?

Nate is tall, brown and muscular. He's a sweet guy with a genial personality. But I don't know why he's been a little weird with me lately. But hey, that's another topic I'll deal with later.

Then, Tayler is an amazing guy. He's cute, really nice, generous, protective of the people he loves and he's just beautiful. Okay, you may find that weird and I'll tell you, I've got a big crush on Tayler. Okay, I'm in live with Tayler, but I never confessed to him. When I realized how I felt about him and wanted to tell him, he was already on someone else. More precisely, I had gone to his house to talk to him but when I arrived, he was kissing Chary Jordan. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against her. It's just that when I saw her kissing him, I felt a deep jealousy inside of me, I wanted to be in her place. I don't know if they're still together today but I don't want to interfere with their relationship, although it breaks my heart every time I see them together or in their Instagram photos.

Okay, I think you know enough about me or at least the main things in my life. We can come back to the present events.

I was sitting on my couch crying, looking at pictures of Tayler and Charly when I heard ringing. I wipe away my tears and get up to go see who it might be and when I open it's Nate behind the door.

"Hey Nate"

"Hey Kelianne. Can I come in ?"

"Sure" I open the door and let him in, then I close and turn around to face him. "What brings you here ?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something" he says but I notice in the tone of his voice and his demeanor that something is wrong.

"Of course. What's going on ?"

"I love you"

"What ?" I ask, shocked by what he just said.

"I love you Kelianne Stankus and I know you love me"

"What ? Nate I'm sorry but there is a mistake. I don't love you, I love someone else"

His face changes expression and I know he is getting angry, which worries me. When Nate is pissed off it's best to leave him alone or it can really go wrong for you.

He comes closer to me and I step back in fear until I can't anymore and find myself stuck between him and the wall. He grabs my arms so I can't move, he walks over to me and whispers in my ear.

"You don't love someone else, you are mine Kelianne, all mine. And I intend to take advantage of it."

He starts trying to kiss me but I turn my head and he slaps me. I start to understand what he is trying to do to me and tears start to roll down my cheeks and I fell terror. I can't move, I am paralyzed with fear. He kisses my neck and I try to escape his grip but he tightens her.

"Stop Nate please. Stop, please. Nate, please" I say, but he doesn't care and he continues.

Think Kelianne, think. An idea suddenly comes to my mind and I kick him with all the strength I have left in his crotch. He lets go of me instantly and I take the opportunity to go away from the living room.

"Who ? Who, Kelianne ? Who do you love and not me ?"

"Nate, why should I tell you. Either way it's not mutual in my opinion."

"It's Tayler, isn't it ?"

"Nate, I ..."

"Answer to my question Kelianne ! Don't try to tell me I'm wrong I see you looking at pictures of him and Charly and when you opened the door for me you were crying. So that's him, isn't it ?"

"Yes, Nate. Yes, I love Tayler."

"Why ? Why him and not me ?"

"Nate, I didn't choose to love him. It happened like this and I can't control it. Now get out of my house !"

"Little bitch, you'll see what will happen to you"

He throws his arm up and is ready to hit me but an arm pops up and stops him.

"Oh no I don't think so" said a voice that I would recognize among a thousand. I turn my gaze and see Tayler with a face I've never seen on him. I only saw Tayler angry a few times but he was never like that. He punches Nate and it gets into a brawl. Tayler quickly takes the advantage but Nate gives him trouble.

And suddenly Nate pulls out a gun and points it at Tayler. I intervene quickly when I realize that he would be able to kill him, just out of jealousy.

"Nate, that's enough now !"

"Move away Kelianne !" he yells.

"No"

"Kelianne, please. I don't want him to hurt you" Tayler intervenes.

"You heard him Kelianne, now push yourself !"

"I said no Nate ! You are not in your normal state, do you realize what you are about to do ?! Kill your best friend out of jealousy ! Nate, I won't move until you put the gun down."

"Too bad for you then" he said.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I lower my head and see that he shot me. I just had time to hear Tayler scream my name before I passed out.

Time skip

I slowly open my eyes, but I'm dazzled by a white light. I see I'm in a hospital room, I turn my head and see Tayler, sound asleep, holding my hand. I squeeze my grip and he slowly wakes up. 

"Kelianne ?"

"Hey" I said and he hugs me.

"Oh I was so scared"

"What happened after I passed out ? And how did you get to my place ?"

"I will explain everything to you but first I want to do something that I have always dreamed of doing" 

He leans in and kisses me tenderly. At that moment, I feel like I have a million butterflies in my stomach and they are finally flying away. Finally, Tayler walks away and resumes his place in his seat.

"Ok so after you passed out I lost control and went for Nate. When I finally managed to neutralize him, I called the police who took him away. An ambulance had been called but I don't know by whom because I was busy trying to stop your bleeding. No matter I shouted and shouted your name, you didn't answer. For a second I felt like I lost you."

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere"

"I don't know what I would have done if I lost you. You took a bullet in the stomach by my fault, you almost got raped by Nate because of me and you were so sad because of me."

"Tayler, it wasn't your fault. You were happy and I couldn't destroy that"

"No, you're wrong. I wasn't happy. I was only with Charly because she threatened to hurt you and I couldn't let her do that."

"Why ?"

"Because I love you Kelianne and I will not let anything happened to you"

This time it was me who leaned over and kissed him. I put all my emotions and everything I felt into it. The kiss gradually intensified but I stopped everything because I want him to answer my question.

"I love you too. Now how did you know what was going on ?"

"I wanted to come see you to talk to you about how I feel about you and when I arrived, Nate had you pressed against the wall. At first I thought you were kissing then I noticed you were trying to struggle. I hid to the side to see how things turned out. You then hit him and shifted to the side then he yelled at you wondering who you loved and then you told him it was me and there, if you knew how happy I was. I felt like all the happiness in the world was in me. He then wanted to hit you and there I fired. Then you know the rest." He kissed me and I answered him instantly.

I would always blame Nate and could never forgive him. But hey, Tayler was there to help me get over this and now we're happier than ever together.