Chapter 13: They're multiplying!

'Thoughts'
"Speech"
<system>
**author**

"Well not at the moment, maybe relax for awhile" Bahamut said while putting his finger on his chin looking like he's thinking of something.

"I see, well you're welcome to stay in Kodal for as long as you wish" Councilman 10 said.

"And you're welcome to stay in my residence for as long as you need" Adam says to me and Bahamut.

Just as we were about to leave a messenger entered in a rush with a scroll.

"I have a message to the king of the Kodal Kingdom" he said.

"What is it?" Adam asks.

"But I have a message for the king not the Duke of Kodal" he said confused.

"The Previous king and prince have perished so I am to be king" Adam said.

"I-I see, well the other kingdoms have somehow found out that a pair of friendly dragons are here so the Kings, Queens, 1st Princes and princesses are coming here to see" He said hurriedly slightly sweating and out of breath.

'Why would they come here?' Adam thought.

"Sigh* how troublesome, I'll have to make preparations, when are they coming?" Adam asked the Messenger.

"T-tomorrow" the messenger said nervously.

"Sigh* I see, I'm afraid we'll have to prepare for the arrival so we may not have enough time to set up your rooms, do you have any lodging?" Adam said apologetically to y/n and Bahamut.

"We can stay in our old home for now, we'll return tomorrow morning with our things 'bout time we move out of that dusty old thing" Bahamut said.

"Thank you for understanding" Adam said gratefully.

With that we left after saying bye to everyone including the Rose Knights and headed for our old cave to which I dispelled my clone.

"That was so mentally draining" I said to myself.

After looking around to see if anything changed and found nothing I laid down in a human sized bed I made using rare materials.

"Stats and inventory"

<statistics>
_________________________________________

Name: y/n

Titles: Dragon sin of Wrath, Luckiest Dragon, Dragon Prodigy, Unkillable Dragon, Most Handsome Dragon, Shy Dragon.

Age: 8 years, 10 months, 10 days

Species: Dragon child (Primordial)

HP: 99,999,999 (9,999,999 per Hour)
SP: 99,999,999 (9,999,999 per Hour)
MP: 99,999,999 (9,999,999 per Hour)

Str:9,999,999

Con:9,999,999

Dex:9,999,999

Int:9,999,999

Wis:9,999,999

Cha:9,999,999

Luk:999,999

Skills:

-Swordsmanship lvl: 5

(Alice taught him a bit for the play)

-Blacksmithing lvl: 80/100

(Not 100 due to inferior eqiipment)

-Circulate Mana lvl: 100/100

-Mana Clone lvl: 100/100