Chapter 10: Teacher?

'Thoughts'
"Speech"
<system>
**author**

After the "Duel" everyone started talking about me, wondering where such a genius came from, but I never knew what was happening as I was putting my ring of gravity while training in a private room.

"995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1,0-" I was counting my push-ups when the door suddenly opened and there was, Alice, Rosalie, Amber, Elizabeth and Charlotte in front staring at my sweating and toned form with no shirt.

"Eeek!" Charlotte shouted covering her eyes but still peeking through her hands.

"Oh sorry y/n" Alice and the others said but Elizabeth looked at me extra strangely.

"Geez can't you guys knock?" I said standing up while putting my shirt on.

"Aww" Elizabeth said.

'Elizabeth is a bit wierd' I thought

"Anyway what do you guys want?" I ask.

"We're about to rehearse the play" Alice answered excited.

"Also I w-wanted to thank you" Charlotte said blushing.

"For what?" I ask tilting my head slightly.

"For being my knight" she said blushing more then running away.

**I don't know romance at all so don't expect much**

"No problem...?" I said but she left before I could finish.

"She's a bit shy we'll let you 2 talk later" Alice said quickly.

"Bu-" I started but was pulled outside the room.

"Sigh I can walk by myself thank you, anyway what are we doing?" I ask taking my hand away gently.

"Well you and the rest of the cast are going to practice the play, while Amber, Rosalie, and Elizabeth will guard the perimeter" Alice said excitedly

"What about you?" I ask, not worried about their strength, as I've seen it when someone had bad intentions, but were quickly taken care of by the Rose Knights, which I thought was kinda cliche but they're the strongest humans I've met so far.

"I'm gonna look after the inside of the building" Alice answered.

After that everyone got into places and the rehearsal started, a cliche story of a beutiful princess (Charlotte) who was taken by a terrifying dragon, after the dragon took the princess the "king" (Prince Dikk Breath) sends the strongest knight they have (me) to defeat the dragon, rescue the princess then later down the line kiss the princess and finally live happily ever after.

But I protested against the kiss which Charlotte started to cry then I quickly said to wait for the real play, which she then happily smiled.

'What a tricky girl' I thought with a sweatdrop.

Then several days later the real play started, no problems arose, except when the dragon appeared i saw different people behind it and they looked like they were using real magic instead of the special effect that were tested before.

'Is this apart of the play?' I think until I saw a grinning Dikk Breath back stage.

'Oh, and its head probably doesn't fall off like in practice, looks like its full metal, impressive' I thought quickly switching the sword with one of my junks that looked similar.

Then I quickly went to the side of the dragon ad slashed down with great strength, you could see my muscles tense as I strike down and the makes inside sensed something wrong and quickly escaped under the stage.