Chapter 12: Royal Idiots

'Thoughts'
"Speech"
<system>
**author**

After the confession they opened the door and saw that Grace and Bahamut were watching with big smiles on their faces.

"You guys saw the whole thing!?" We both asked extremely embarrassed.

"Yes we did and Charlotte" Grace answered looking at her while Charlotte looked up to her.

"I want some grandchildren" Grace whispered to Charlotte.

Then Charlotte's face exploded in a blush and while that's happening Bahamut was talking to y/n.

"Hahaha, so you're getting married right?" Bahamut asked.

"I-i don't know" I replied.

"Cmon boy you're the second last of your species, besides I want some grandkids" Bahamut said with a kind smile.

'Geez you're really good at this Eve" I thought.

<thank you y/n> Eve said.

"Anyway! let's go eat" I said quickly noticing awkward atmosphere.

"Ah! Yes we have some food in the dining room, let's go" Grace said walking towards the dining room while everyone followed.

*meanwhile at the king's castle*

"Indeed, when the dragon called Bahamut showed friendly relations our "King" immediately demands all his treasures he may or may not have" Adam says angrily to the council while staring at the king in disapproval.

"What do you have to say to this King Peanis Breath?" One of the councilmen asks.

"What do you mean? I thought only for the betterment of our kingdom so I demanded the Dragon to pay for its life" Peanis said with an entitled and arrogant tone.

"To which he proceeded to blow up a mountain as easy as lifting his claw and you still acted arrogantly! Even though we couldn't face its power! We would've all died if y/n wasn't there" Adam shouted at him angrily.

"Who is this y/n?" A councilman asked.

"Hes a student and child of the Dragon Bahamut" Adam said calming down a bit.

"I see, we would like to meet this boy later on but for now I think we've all heard enough, all those in favor of changing kings?" A councilman asked raising his hand as everyone else followed.

"B-but why!? I was doing it for the Kingdom!" Peanis shouted unwillingly as he was held by the guards.

"We have seen you didn't do this for the Kingdom, but for your own greed, and for the near destruction of our kingdom we exile you" the councilmen say.

"Noooooo!" Peanis shouts being dragged away.

"Sigh, now thats taken care of you said you all wanted to meet y/n?" Adam asks.

"Yes but first we must find a king and I think you fit that bill just right" a councilman answers.

"As do I" another says.

"So I believe everyone agrees, those in favor?" He asks as all councilmembers raise their hands.

"Then the new king Kodal Kingdom has been decided. Congratulations Duke or should I say King Adam" a councilman said.

"Uhh hold on a min-" Adam was about to say before he was interrupted while he had a sweatdrop and a confused face.

"Now about this y/n, where is he?" Councilman 1 asks.

**mostly for convenience (there's 10 btw)**

"Well he's in my estate" Adam said deciding to accept his new position.