Jukebox Hero

*Josh's POV*

~*~

I've been staring at the living room ceiling for the past hour. Due to my broken leg and ribs, I have been ordered to bed rest. And since I can't go up and down stairs, I have literally been crashing on the couch.

Monday afternoon was somewhat good. Ryder and Marco came over and hung out but with the pain medication I was put on, I was zoning in and out and they left. And even worse, Riley kept checking up on me.

Like, no bitch. I don't fuck with you like that anymore.

I reach to get my phone, reciveing a sharp pain in my side due to my broken ribs. I scroll through my instagram and I recieve a message from Avery. My heart tugs at her name and I open the message.

Avy💓- Hey, how you feeling?

Joshie😎 - The pains a bitch but nothing new. I'll be put on crutches on Friday morning, so that bites ass😩🔫

Avy💓 - Just be grateful your not dead 😔

Joshie😎 - You're right, sorry. So, wad up?

Avy💓 - I was hoping you'd feel up for going to the beach..? You know, for the 3 day weekend.

Joshie😎 - The beach? Idk, would have to ask the Warden.

Avy💓 - 😂😂 lolol, okay. Text me, luv ya

Joshie😎 - Luv ya too

Wait, did she just say 'Luv ya'? Is that key word for anything? Any context clues there? I'm pretty sure that means 'I love you' but, low key? Is that what girls feel like when boy's flirt over text? God, it's so fucking stressful.

Great, now I had to go pee with a fucking wheel chair. This should be fun.

~*~

After a 15 minute struggle of trying to pee in a wheel chair, I got extremly bored so I turned on Netflix. After browsing, I settled on Attack On Titian. Honestly, that show was the shit. My phone buzzed, signaling I had a message.

Honestly, today I was the juice god.

I check to see who it is and my heart sped up. The text was from Emma. What was up with girls texting me today? They fucking thirsty.

I chuckle as I open up the text.

Emmy💘 - Hey, did Avery send you the text 'bout the beach?

Joshie💕- Heyy, and yeah. Idk if Imma be able to go, though.

Emmy💘 - Yeah, figured. How's that leg of yours? 😔

Joshie💕 - Finally gonna be out this wheelchair and get my crutches on Friday morning😴

Emmy💘 - That's good. Imma get mine the same day! Twinsies! 👫😂💕

Joshie💕- for real😂👫💓

Emmy💘 - Well, imma have to go. This pain medications a bitch😩 Im getting drowsy. Lolol😂 Byee✌️ Luv you!

Joshie💕 - Same, lolol. Byee! Luv you too😽

I laugh at my weird reasponse and sigh, tossing my phone on the coffee table. It barely makes it on the surface and almost slides off. It makes it to the edge and I sigh in relief. And then it falls.

"Goddamn it!" I exclaim from the couch. 

Can anything go right this day?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note : So, I'm so sorry that I haven't updated, but I got grounded because of my bad grades in school *rolls eyes* And I'm not gonna get my technology back until FEBUARY 23rd. Right now, I'm at school in technology class, so that's probably when I'll be updating. I'm so sorry!