Chapter 12: Underwear

"Avert your eyes- or take it all in!" Amy yelled out to the audience as she hung suspended from the roof of the stage, a wide crack along the seam of her pants. She had no underwear on. It was an unruly sight to say the least.

Screams of shock and horror erupted from the audience as the stage crew tried desperately to cover it up, and the rest of the Bellas stood helpless looking up at their friend.

"Dear God what have we done?" Chloe cried out, covering her face with embarrassment.

Countless interviews with every major news production followed in the next few days, and the Barden Bellas quickly became synonymous with disaster.

The hate mail came in boatloads to the Bellas' house, and they had a meeting tomorrow with the Dean and the Collegiate Acapella Association regarding punishment and the future of the Bellas.

--------------------

The Next Day:

"Chloe baby! Where's my underwear?" Beca called out from the bedroom, having just gotten out of the shower.

"Oh... sorry Becs... I- I forgot to do laundry." Chloe replied from the kitchen where she stood in front of the stove cooking breakfast.

Beca let out an audible sigh. "Chlo... this is the fourth day in a row." Beca said, smiling to herself and shaking her head.

"I know. Just get dressed without underwear." Chloe said in an oddly calm tone, making that seem like the obvious answer to the problem. It was obvious that Chloe intentionally didn't do the laundry.

Beca quickly got dressed in her normal outfit made of jeans, a loose shirt, and a jacket. When she stepped out into the kitchen, Chloe immediately spun herself around to see what Beca was wearing. She was expecting something a little more slutty given the fact that she wasn't wearing underwear.

"Oh... I was hoping maybe you would wear a short skirt or something, you know... To show off a little bit for me." Chloe said, sounding disappointed.

Beca said nothing in return, instead she spun around and hurried back into the bedroom. She rummaged through her dresser which was running dry because of Chloe's poor laundry job. She immediately knew what she was going to wear, it was only a matter of finding it.

"Chlo, I'm coming out." She announced, and dramatically slid one nearly bare leg out of the doorway for Chloe to see.

"Becs I already knew you were gay. You do remember that we've fucked like a hundred times, right?' Chloe responded, not bothering to turn around to face Beca.

"Chlo, Chlo, Chlo... You're such a weirdo." Beca said seductively as she fully emerged from the doorway and slowly made her way over to Chloe.

Beca grabbed Chloe's ass from behind, startling her as she spun around instantly.

"Oh fuck." Chloe muttered as she looked down, taking in Beca's outfit. She wore a red plaid skirt that was naturally high riding and a black blouse on top, tucked in to the skirt. Beca had scrunched the skirt up so that it bunched up around her waist, completely exposing everything.

"Beca Mitchell! Pull that skirt down you horny teenager!" Chloe scolded playfully, finally recovering what she laid her eyes on.

"You like it don't you." Beca said with a smirk, hopping up onto the island countertop opposite side, spreading her legs wide to make sure Chloe had a good viewing angle.

"Beca... we have the meeting with the Dean in an hour, so you need to sort out your little issue." Chloe said, gesturing with her wooden spoon down at Beca's clit. "Just keep the skirt at it's normal height please. You know they won't appreciate the view in light of Amy's incident."