Chapter 4: The Bellas

“Chloe… hey…  Chlo, are you alright?” Asked Aubrey, placing her hand on Chloe’s shoulder. The redhead sat in a front row seat of the auditorium, looking absolutely broken.

“Yea, Bree, I’m alright,” Chloe responded with a sniffle.

“You sure?” continued Aubrey, sounding concerned for her best friend.

An mhm was all Chloe could muster, as she fought back tears.

Just a few hours ago, Chloe had showered again with her new girlfriend. At least, with the woman who she thought would be her new girlfriend. It was 10:01, and Bella’s practice had started at 10. Beca wasn’t there yet, which was probably the reason for Chloe’s sadness. 

Chloe lay her head in her hands, refusing to look at any of the other Bellas. ‘Did I scare her away?’ She thought, ‘Maybe she doesn’t actually like me.’ 

Five minutes had passed, and Beca was getting impatient, standing next to Aubrey, the both of them looking at Chloe’s sunken form with confusion. 

“Alright, this is just getting weird.” Beca said to Aubrey, shaking her head. “What’s up with her?”

“I dunno,” replied Aubrey, “I think she's sad.”

Beca roller her eyes at Aubrey. “Yes, no shit sherlock,” she said, a look of disbelief on her face.

“Alright, I know a way to cheer her up,” Beca said with a sigh, quickly checking to make sure none of the other girls were paying too much attention to them. 

Beca gave Aubrey an ‘I’m sorry you have to see this’ look, as she walked over to where Chloe was sitting, and proceeded to straddle the redhead, lifting up her chin and placing a long, romantic kiss on Chloe’s lips. 

Chloe’s eyes lit up, and she broke off the kiss with a beaming smile, she was clearly healed from her sadness. 

“What was all that about?” Beca asked with a caring voice, cupping Chloe’s face, and wiping old tears off her cheek with her thumb.

“I… I just thought that… after we- you know-  I was afraid that you didn’t actually like me. Then you weren’t at practice on time-” “I was one minute late.” Beca interrupted Chloe, giving her girlfriend a playful disappointed look. “I guess I was just afraid that you had decided we were only a one time thing, and I love you too much for that to satisfy me.” Chloe continued, tears welling up in her eyes. 

Beca, still sitting on Chloe’s lap, moved herself in closer to Chloe’ their bodies now were meshed together, and were drawing quite the attention from the rest of the Bellas.  

She planted another kiss on Chloe’s lips. 

“Aww, Chlo, you know, if I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t have joined you in the shower earlier.” Beca said with a loving but mischievous look in her eyes, which made Chloe blush, and she bit her lip, remembering what Beca did to her just a few hours ago.

“OH MY GOD GUYS!” screamed Aubrey, along with  a few of the other girls who had gathered around to check out the action between Beca, who appeared to be just a song away from giving the redhead a lap dance. 

Beca quickly dismounted her girlfriend, her face becoming a deep crimson red, realizing that all the Bellas now knew that she was sleeping with Chloe.

Chloe practically jumped out of her chair once Beca got off, also quickly noticing the other girls staring in awe at the two. She quickly straightened out her dress, and re-buttoned the top of her shirt, unable to remember exactly when that became unbuttoned. 

“Alright then,” Aubrey said, shooting a look of disappointment at Beca and Chloe, who had gone ahead and set up their two chairs pressed up against each other in the back row. “Let's get started,” continued the blonde, taking a meter stick and pointing to somewhere on the white board, as she began to ramble on about rules and regulations. 

Chloe placed her hand softly on Beca’s right thigh, and the brunette rested her head on the redhead’s left shoulder, burying her nose in Chloe’s auburn curls.

Aubrey continued on, not realizing that most the group was dozing off, except Chloe, who always gave laser focus during practice. 

Beca’s eyelids become heavy, and she lets them fall shut, being lulled to sleep by Chloe’s hand that had moved from her thigh to her back, embracing the brunette.

“BECA.” Aubrey said in a stern tone, snapping the brunette out of her short nap. “Eyes up front, please.” She said, shooting daggers with her eyes at the shorter girl. 

“Baby, I can’t stay awake… I’m exhausted from last night.” Beca groaned to Chloe, burying her head back into the ginger’s shoulder, as she could feel herself fading again.

“Chloe, could you keep her awake for me please,” Aubrey asked, sounding clearly tired with Beca’s inability to do anything productive. 

“Yes, of course.” Chloe said with a smile, in her usual upbeat tone, looking slightly excited at Aubrey’s request. 

Chloe bopped Beca on the nose gently, preventing her from completely passing out. “You’ve got to stay awake, babe.” murmured Chloe, earning a sigh from Beca. “mmh… nooooo.” she groaned, closing her eyes again.

Chloe threw her head back, sighing as she realized that it was going to be basically impossible to keep Beca awake. Then her head shot back up, her eyes brightened, as she thought of one last idea she was sure was going to work.

She let her hand drift back down to Beca’s thigh, and she squeezed it gently, earning another tired groan from the brunette. Chloe then rubbed her hand up and down Beca’s right thigh, still without a positive response. 

Her hand drifted to the inside of Beca’s thigh, still rubbing. Beca picked her head up from Chloe’s shoulder, and looked at the redhead with a smile.

“You’re going to need to do more than that to keep me awake, Chlo.” Said Beca with a grin which clearly annoyed the older girl. 

“Beca, no.” She scolded, trying to ignore her desire to satisfy Beca’s wishes. “We’re at practice.” “But we're in the back, nobody will have to know.” She complained.

“Nuh uh. I highly doubt you have the ability to keep quiet after what I witnessed last night.” She whisper-yelled at Beca, careful to not draw attention to their conversation.”

“I’m giving you an ultimatum, Beale. Either you keep me awake, or I sleep. It's pretty simple.” Beca said, putting her head back down on Chloe’s shoulder.

Beca smirked into Chloe’s neck when she felt the redhead’s hand migrating up her thigh to the waistband of her jeans. Her hand then slid to the left, to Beca’s zipper, and she began to massage the area, slowly rubbing the area, running her hand along the seam all the way down until she felt her hand hit the seat of the chair. 

She was rewarded with a sigh from Beca, as she made an inaudible moan into Chloe’s neck. She refused to bring up her head though, signaling to Chloe that she required a little more effort. 

The redhead’s hand slid back up to the waistband, slowly unbuttoning, and silently moving the zipper as far as it could go down. Beca let out an audible exhale, as a soft cool breeze hit her already wet underwear, sending a cold chill through her body.

Chloe snuck her hand into the jean material, pressing her palm against Beca’s clit, applying much desired pressure, and eliciting a light moan from the brunette, who forced it into Chloe’s neck, turning the redhead on a little more. 

She slowly slid Beca’s now completely soaked underwear out of the way, which finally forced Beca to sit up straight, as she shot a lustful look at her girlfriend, who gently inserted two fingers.