Chapter 11: Moving Forward

A/N sorry guys this is kinda a filler chapter but its necessary for the story to move on. chapter 12 will be more detailed moments. hang tight

"Girls! I have an announcement!" Chloe stated excitedly at the Bellas daily meet up in the quad. "I'm going to stay another year at Barden!"

All the girls let out a happy scream and ran to Chloe, forming a big group hug with the ginger in the middle.

"So, Chloe, why are you staying? " Asked Stacie curiously.

"Well... Beca and I had an emotional moment last night after the performance. We talked ab-"

"So you had sex." Stacie interrupted with a sly smile.

"No! We just talked. Beca told me she would be devastated if she had to live without me."

"You had sex right after that though, right?" Stacie said with no intention of giving up, almost positive she was right.

Chloe sighed, shaking her head in disbelief, glancing over at Beca who was struggling to keep the grin on her face as she remembered last night.

"Oh my god you did!!!" Stacie exclaimed victoriously. "You two are such horny animals. Have you ever been alone together and managed to keep your clothes on before?" Stacie continued, clearly amused at herself while drawing laughter from the other girls as well.

"Ok so it happened. Get over it." Beca interjected, trying her best to hide her amusement.

"Alright guys- let's go. We don't want to be late to our lunch reservation." Aubrey reminded the girls, checking her phone to make sure they still had time.

--------------------

The next 2 years flew by for the Bellas. They got a new Bella Florencia Fuentes, but they knew her by Flo. Chloe intentionally failed Russian literature the last three years so that she could stay with Beca and the rest of the girls until their senior year.

Every summer Beca was invited by Chloe to come to her home in Portland to hang out with her family, who were very fond of Beca, probably because of the ways Chloe used to talk endlessly about her girlfriend whenever she called her mom.

Aubrey graduated at the end of Beca's freshman year, and she had fallen out of contact with the rest of the Bellas, with the exception of Chloe, who still FaceTimes her every weekend to chat.

Over the last two years, Beca and Chloe co-lead the new look Bellas, winning the last three years' ICCA championships, and transforming the entire institution of acapella. The Barden Bellas had become near famous, not just in the acapella world, and Beca and Chloe had nearly become an iconic power couple.

Today was day one of Beca's senior year. Last spring Beca moved out of her dorm and into Chloe's apartment because she really didn't want to stay in the Bella house with the rest of the girls. As much as she loved every single one of them, she knew she would never survive life in a house with all of them.

The Bellas got invited to play at the Kennedy center for the president's birthday tomorrow, and the girls had been rehearsing every day for the last week, all of them terrified of messing up in the biggest performance of their lives.

After their classes, Beca and Chloe retreated to their bedroom, to try on the uniforms that they planned on using for the performance tomorrow. They were blue, sequined, and sparkly, and were tight fits on their bodies.

The two changed with their backs turned to each other, then turned simultaneously once they were both dressed.

"Oh my goodness." Beca said to herself quietly, letting her eyes roam over Chloe's magnificent curves which were highlighted by the tight uniform. "You are one hot lady Miss Beale."

She pushed herself up against the redhead, grabbing her boobs began to play with them, and pressing her lips onto Chloe's. The ginger let out a satisfied moan from Beca's sensual contact that was suppressed by the brunette's mouth.

"Baby... you're not wearing a bra." Beca whispered into her ear, continuing to knead the redhead's breasts through her top.

"I'm not wearing any underwear either." Chloe breathed back, gently thrusting her core into Beca's thigh and groaning.

"Oooh she's an exhibitionist! I'll assume you won't wear any underwear for the performance tomorrow either." Beca said suggestively.

A sudden buzzing in Beca's pocket startled her, and she took a moment to realize that it was her phone. She reached her hand down reluctantly to grab it, gently sliding a very horny Chloe off her thigh where she was grinding. Chloe whimpered in disappointment and reluctantly waited patiently, slowly rubbing herself to make up for the lost contact.

"Hello?" Beca answered the phone.

"Oh! Seriously?" She looked over at Chloe who could see the happiness in her eyes.

"Yes I can start monday!" She replied with a big smile on her face.

"Thank you so much! I'll see you monday!" Beca said excitedly before hanging up the phone.

"I got the internship! At the recording studio!" She exclaimed ecstatically, nearly jumping six feet in the air.

"You did it! Congratulations!" Chloe replied happily, running over to envelop Beca in a big hug. "We should celebrate- I know just the thing."

She pushed Beca across the room to their bed and forced her onto the mattress, leaving only her legs hanging off. She kneeled down on the carpet in between Beca's legs and grabbed a hold on the brunette's waistband and tugging hard, slowly pulling off all her layers at once. Chloe took her girlfriend's bare thighs over her shoulders to give herself a perfect angle to attack the brunette's cunt.

--------------------

"Morning Beale." Beca murmured as her eyes fixated on the redhead.

"Hi there." Chloe smiled sleepily, locking eyes with Beca.

"God you're so hot." Beca mumbled, sliding her hand under the sheet and letting it run up Chloe's abdomen all the way up to her bare chest, squeezing her chest gently. "You're also naked..."

"My goodness Mitchell, you're like a horny fourteen year old boy" Chloe said jokingly, shifting herself closer to Beca and letting her hand fall to rest on Beca's also bare breast.

Beca then abruptly tossed the covers off herself, and stretched a little bit, making sure to show Chloe every inch of her body while doing so.

"I'm gonna go find something to eat." Beca announced.

"Babe it's only five... come back." Chloe groaned, pulling the covers up higher and snuggling herself in them.

Little did Chloe know, Beca wasn't getting up to get actual breakfast. She proceeded to make her way quietly to the end of the bed, where she slipped under the covers from the other side. She crawled up and walked her hands up Chloe's long legs, placing open mouthed kisses all the way up until she reached her inner thigh, when she ghosted her lips over the redhead's clit.

"Ohhhhh God Beca." Chloe exhaled, bringing her hands down to the lump in the blanket she knew to be Beca's head, and pushed her head down.