Chapter 6: Riff Off

“Hey, Beca, what’s up?” Jesse answered his phone, seeing that it was Beca calling.

“Jesse- you’re a treblemaker, right?”

“Yea, why?”

“What the fuck is a riff off?” 

“You guys are going to be there too?”

“Yea, and Aubrey won’t tell me because she's pissed that she caught me and Chloe making out.”

“First of all, congrats on finally finding someone to love who can put up with your weirdness.” Jesse said, jokingly, “And secondly, a riff off is just singing, so just follow Chloe’s lead. You'll be fine.”

“Ok thanks, Jesse. Bye” She ended the call, and let out a sigh. Boy was she grateful to have someone like Jesse. He never ever judged her, no matter what. Plus he understands Beca’s relationship with Aubrey, because he had to deal with Bumper, who was quite the problematic leader.

Beca decided to go over to Chloe’s dorm to talk about the riff off that was scheduled for tonight. Plus she was hoping Chloe was alone for obvious reasons she would never admit to anyone. Except maybe Chloe. 

--------------------

Beca knocked on the door of Chloe’s room, and it was answered almost immediately by the redhead, who seemed to almost know she was coming. Maybe it was the speed with which she opened the door, or the fact that she was wearing only her underwear. 

“Hey Becs.” Chloe said in the most seductive way she could, leaning on the doorframe and nibbling her bottom lip.

Beca stood there in shock, not really sure what to think, even though she knew what she wanted to do. 

“Chlo… what are you doing?” Beca asked innocently, as Chloe grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into her room. 

“Come on Beca, you know I know why you're here.” Chloe said with a smirk, and Beca pretended to be disgusted by the redhead’s sudden sexual impulse. 

“Eww, no, that's gross. I wanted to talk about the riff off actually.” Beca said, impressed with herself for not giving in to her sexual desires. 

“Oh…” Chloe responded, sounding disappointed. She put her hand on Beca’s thigh- she really liked Beca’s thighs- as she explained the concept of a riff off in the most Chloe way possible, making it sound like the most wonderful thing. 

“You know, it's almost eight-” Chloe said, checking her phone, “It starts at eight thirty, and Aubrey will be pissed if we are late.”

“Yea… but there is one other reason that I came here.” Said Beca, grinning at Chloe and placing her right hand on Chloe’s left thigh. She slid herself over to where Chloe was lying, straddling the redhead.

“Ooo, I knew it.” Chloe said excitedly, placing her hands on Beca’s hips as the brunette removed her shirt. Beca slid her bra off, then went down on Chloe, pressing her breasts against Chloe’s bra-covered chest, and connected their lips.

They were too caught up in their passionate kissing and Chloe’s disrobing that they failed to notice the door opening and Aubrey walking in, with the intention of reminding Chloe that the riff off was going to start soon. What she was met with took her completely by surprise, as she screamed and dropped her drink.

Chloe sat up almost instantly, pushing Beca back into a sitting up position, the both of them covering their breasts with their hands as they turned to face Aubrey. 
“Jesus christ Aubrey!” Chloe yelled, grateful Beca was still straddling her covering her fully bare bottom half. “Do you mind knocking?” 

“This is my dorm too, Chloe. Plus, the riff off starts in fifteen minutes, and you’re always there early with me.” Aubrey protested. “Plus, even if I knocked you two would still be naked.”

“Ok, fine. Can you pass me my underwear then?” Chloe asked, gesturing to the lingerie that Beca had discarded. “Thanks. Chloe said, hopping off the bed and casually re dressing herself as if Aubrey wasn’t even there. 

“All right, lets go.” Chloe said, her tone suggesting that she didn’t even remember that she was caught having sex with Beca. just a minute ago. She grabbed Beca by the wrist, and dragged her off the bed and out of the door, and they followed Aubrey out to the pool, where the other Bellas were waiting.

“You two were fucking, right?” Asked Stacie, noting the fact that Beca forgot to button her jeans back up, and Chloe’s hair was an absolute mess. 

“What? No!” Beca said defensively, looking to Chloe for help.

“Uhh… yea… no we weren’t… we would never do that.” Said a flustered Chloe. That was weird. Chloe never, ever gets flustered.

“Yea, they definitely were.” Amy said with a smirk. “Come on, admit it, you two, we’ve seen the way you guys can’t keep your hands off each other.”

An awkward silence followed, Beca and Chloe both exchanged looks as the two realized that their cover had been blown, courtesy of Stacie and Amy.

“Okay, fine. Beca and I have been seeing each other ever since auditions. It's nothing serious- at least not yet.” Chloe blurted out, not wanting to have to deal with the awkward silence. 

She figured the Bellas would find out soon enough anyways, because Amy did have a good point about how they couldn’t keep their hands to themselves. And Aubrey would probably end up telling Stacie that she caught them making out a week ago, and Stacie was terrible at keeping secrets. 

“So Chloe, how much sex do you guys have?” Stacie asked. She would never miss out on an opportunity to talk about sex. Amy thought that was because Stacie really wanted to have a more sexual relationship with Aubrey, but Aubrey wasn’t really into the casual sex that Stacie was addicted to. 

Chloe didn’t respond, only shot a smile back at Stacie as she took Beca by the wrist, pulling her towards the rest of the group so they could make final preparations for the riff off.