"Are you really going to leave us, husband? Are you really going to sign the divorce paper? I told you that I need you. I told you that our twins' need you too. But why you still want to continue divorcing me?"

"I don't want you to leave me. I don't want you to leave our twins. I know I made a big mistake by asking you to divorce me but I don't want it anymore."

"I just want you to be here by my side and our twins. I need to find the documents before you sign it. I don't want to lose you, husband." Gulf wiped his tears and he wake up from his bed to join his husband. Luckily, Mew didn't lock the door. He went in and he hugged Mew from the back.

"G-Gulf. What are you do-doing?"

"It's been a long time since we bathe together and now I want to feel it again. I want to feel your touch again, daddy. I missed the way you pampered me like before. Please, let me join you." plead Gulf seductively and he kissed Mew's shoulder.

Mew turned around and nodded. "Help me to fill in the bathtub first. Then, I will pamper you as you wish." said Mew and once it was filled, Mew went in first and he pulled Gulf to sit down between his legs.

"H-husband, can I ask you something?" Mew nodded and Gulf tighten Mew's hugged.

"Do you..... Do you still want to leave me? Do you still want to leave our twins? Do you still want to leave us?" asked Gulf. Mew let out a heavy sigh.

"According to my request and the way you agreed with it, it would be a yes Gulf and you knew it too."

Gulf turned around and buried his face on Mew's chest. He tightened his hugged and sniffed Mew's soothing scent.

"I don't want that anymore. I don't want you to leave me, to leave us. I need you, my love. I'm sorry for my behaviour before but please, trust me."

"I really need you to be by my side and our twins' forever. They need you too because you are their daddy, their biological daddy. Please naa, don't leave us."

"We will see about that okay. Now relax and let me pamper you while I still have time to do so." said Mew softly and he do everything that he used to do before.

He knew Gulf tried to seduce him and he always find his ways to avoid it. He won't fall for it. He won't make love to his husband or else, it would be hard for him to leave Gulf.

While they were having their breakfast, suddenly Gulf's phone rang. Gulf immediately answered his phone and turn on the loudspeaker.

"Heyyy Gulf. It's been a long time since I heard about you. How are you and Mew? Any progress?" asked Bright excitedly.

"Loudspeaker and heyyy Mr. Brighty. I'm fine and my husband are also fine. We're doing great and please come back home now."

"I need someone to babysit my twinnies for awhile as I need to seduce my husband to make love to me. How about you? Is everything okay?"

Mew choked when he heard Gulf say that and he drank his water fast. Gulf patted Mew's back while Bright let out a big laugh when he heard Mew's choked.