Chapter |6| Going Insane

Start from the beginning

She would have realised how much she loved me and forgiven me.

Okay maybe not forgive, but on her way to forgive me.

I just needed to show her how much I love her, and remind her of how much she loves me.

"Taco Bell." She murmured, snapping me back to reality.

"What?" She groaned and pointed to the large restaurant across the street.

"Taco Bell. I'm hungry." Swerving left, I drove over the sidewalk and pulled into the carpark. I earned a couple of middle fingers but my baby-girl was hungry, and what she wanted, she got.

That was another thing I loved to do, spoil her.

She was a daddy's girl, the princess of the Mafia, who didn't know the meaning of the word no. She was spoilt, stubborn and innocent.

My pure angel, well she was.

I guess time had changed us both.

Opening up the door for her, she stepped out and walked in without a second glance back or a thank you. I chuckled and slammed the door shut, before running in after her.

Of course, she'd already taken up residence in the biggest booth at the back of restaurant. I stood at the back of the line and waited patiently until I reached the front.

Ordering her usual meal, which I knew off by heart, and my own, I stood to the side and grabbed a couple of straws. Reaching for some ketchup, someone else went for it too and our hands ended up colliding.

"I'm sorry." We both blurted out at the same time, before bursting out into laughter.

"I'm sorry, here you go first." The woman, who couldn't have been anymore than thirty grinned.

"Thank you, you don't find many gentlemen these days." I chuckled and grabbed the stash she left behind.

"It's nothing, just some ketchup." She grinned and glanced down at the floor, before looking back up.

"I hope you don't mind my forwardness but you're really hot." I almost choked on my own spit, but managed to smile.

"Thank you. You're not too bad yourself." She blushed and I smirked, at the usual effect I had on women.

"I might be a little too old for you but, would you wanna go out sometime?" She was hot enough to fuck, but I could just tell that I would get tired of her after one night.

"Sorry, I don't date." I smoothly lied and her face dropped slightly. My order number was called and I thanked the server, who passed me the tray packed with food.

I turned to leave, when she grabbed my arm, and tried to lick her lips in a seductive manner.

"Wait, how about we both ditch our food and get out of here? I've got a minivan out back, plenty of room, if you know what I mean?" She winked and suddenly became really unattractive, but the offer still stood, and to be honest I wanted to fuck her.

Because I could get revenge, I could make her jealous, I could finally get rid of my blue balls but...Kiara. 

I glanced over at my raven beauty and smiled softly. She was looking around, a small pout playing on her lips and for a moment, she looked like the girl I chose to pursue two years ago.