When Jaehwa arrived, there were already a good amount of cop cars surrounding the mansion, Johnny's being one of them. She hastily parked her bike, throwing her helmet off before searching for Johnny.

"Ma'am, you can't be here." One of the cops surrounding the place said, pushing her back.

Great.

"Wait, but-" Jaehwa pleaded.

"It's fine, she's with me."

Jaehwa turned to see Johnny walking out of the house, Doyoung holding his mother in his arms, men carrying a body bag behind them.

The cop nodded, and Jaehwa immediately ran up to Johnny. "What happened?"

"Mr. Kim killed himself this morning." Johnny said, with a deep sigh. "Same pills he used to kill Dowon."

Jaehwa silently followed Johnny as he spoke to the paramedics, the other cops confirming Johnny's words. The paramedics nodded and soon, Mr. Kim's body was driven away to the morgue.

"So now what?" Jaehwa asked as Johnny shoved his hands in his pockets.

"I don't know about you, but I'm heading to the prison." Johnny told her.

"The prision?" Jaehwa asked. Johnny nodded.

"The video and Mr. Kim's death note was enough evidence to release Jaehyun."

...

"Jae!"

Johnny watched as Jaehwa ran towards her brother, the twins engulfing each other in a warming embrace. Jaehyun ruffled his sister's hair, pressing a kiss onto the top of her head.

"I missed you." Johnny heard Jaehwa say, burying her face into her brother's shoulder.

"I missed you too." Jaehyun said in agreement.

Johnny felt eyes on him and looked up to see Jaehyun staring at him.

Jaehwa must have noticed as well as she broke the hug, pulling her twin towards where Johnny was standing.

"Jae, this is Johnny. The detective that helped get you out of that hell hole." Jaehwa said, introduce the male. "Johnny, this is my twin and second-half Jeong Jaehyun."

Jaehyun put out his hand for Johnny to shake. "It's nice to finally meet you properly, detective. My sister talks very highly of you."

"Yah!" Jaehwa exclaimed, giving her brother a smack, Jaehyun's dimples showing as he chuckled.

"You as well." Johnny said, smiling back.

Jaehyun seemed to be able to read right through him though as his smile faded. "You probably want a statement from me, don't you?"

"Not right now." Johnny said, waving his hand. "You two should go enjoy your night."

Jaehwa smiled, tugging on Jaehyun's arm. "Thanks Johnny."

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Jaehyun said before following Jaehwa to her motorcycle.

...

Jaehwa sat on the couch, the bowl of popcorn sitting on the table in front of her. She was scrolling through her phone, waiting for Jaehyun to finish changing after his shower.

The twins had decided to take the night easy, ordering take out and enjoying a movie together. Jaehyun seemed like he needed some rest as well, the poor male probably didn't get a single good night of rest in the prision.

"Hey, Hwa." Jaehyun said, coming out of his room with a towel around his neck. "I don't think these are mine."

"Hm." Jaehwa said, turning around. Her eyes widened as she saw Jaehyun holding up a pair of boxers. "Oh my gosh!"

Jaehyun laughed as his sister quickly grabbed the boxers away from him, tossing them in her room. "Nice to know that my sister had a good time while I was gone."

"Shut up." Jaehwa mumbled, embarassed.

"I'm serious though." Jaehyun said, taking a seat beside her and grabbing the bowl. "I'm happy that you have someone else aside from me. As much as I love you, you can get a little annoying sometimes."

"Whatever." Jaehwa said, scrolling through the movies. "We're not even dating."

"Why not?" Jaehyun muffled, his mouth full of popcorn. "I thought you two liked each other."

"I want you to approve of him first." Jaehwa said, settling on a chick flick, a groan escaping Jaehyun's lips.

"Really?" Jaehyun said, shooting her a glare. Jaehwa giggled before switching it to an action movie.

"Better?"

"Much."

As Jaehwa scooted closer, cuddling her twin, Jaehyun poked her cheek.

"If I gave you my approval, would you date him?" Jaehyun asked.

"Probably." Jaehwa responded without a second of hesistation.

"Alright then." Jaehyun said, turning his attention back to the screen. "I'll let you know after our talk tomorrow."

———————————————————————————

:)