Chapter 25

The sound of the door being thrown open surprised all the gang members inside the Python's Pit, making heads turn.

Jaehwa had her eyes set on one person as she stomped over, her heeled boots clicking on the ground.

The vipers inside gulped before moving away, letting Jaehwa get to the man she wanted to get to.

"Hwa, what's wrong?" Ten said, placing a hand on her shoulder but Jaehwa slapped it away.

Yuta seemed surprised when Jaehwa grabbed the collar of his jacket, pulling it so his face was forced to stare at the girl.

"How dare you threaten Johnny." Jaehwa snarled, fear seeping into Yuta's eyes as he raised his hands up.

"Listen, I can explain." Yuta said, his voice shaking. "It's not what it seems like."

"Alright." Jaehwa said, releasing her grip on his jacket with a shove. Yuta stumbled back, being caught by Winwin and Ten who helped steady him. "Explain."

"Not here." Yuta said, motioning to the others who had began to stare. "Somewhere else."

"Fine." Jaehwa said, pulling out her phone to call Johnny. "I'll be at my trailer."

And with that, Jaehwa turned on her heels, leaving their base with the whole gang staring at her with wide eyes.

...

"What did you do?" Johnny asked as he entered Jaehwa's trailer. The girl plopped down on the couch, aggressively chewing the gum in her mouth, blowing bubbles every now and then.

She was a complete badass.

"Nothing." Jaehwa said, leaning on the arm rest. "Possibly threatened Yuta."

"You know." Johnny said with a smile as he poked her cheek, earning a glare from Jaehwa. "You look kind of cute right now.

"Watch it." Jaehwa hissed just a knock sounded on the door.

Yuta was here.

...

Tension filled the air as the three of them sat there, Yuta wearing a black cap with the tips of his long blond hair sticking out. Like always, he wore all black with his leather jacket. His eyes didn't hold the same intensity that they did when the gang was doing deals. Instead, they were soft.

"Go ahead." Jaehwa said, not wanting to waste time. "Explain."

"I was threatened to." Yuta confessed. "By the Kim's."

"The Kim's?" Johnny asked, confused. Yuta nodded his head, avoiding Jaehwa's eyes. It was clear that he was guilty.

"Why are you involved with the Kim's?" Jaehwa asked, the question burning in her mind. Yuta let out a deep sigh.

"Jaehwa, Winwin and I messed up that night." Yuta confessed. "We messed up bad."

"What do you mean?" Jaehwa asked. "Did you kill him?"

"No." Yuta admitted. "But we might as well have."

"Tell us the story." Johnny said, giving the male a reassuring nod. Jaehwa was very close to exploding and if it were for the tight squeeze Johnny was giving her, she might have. "If you didn't kill him then there's nothing to be worried about."

Yuta took a deep breath before beginning.

"Winwin and I were instructed by Jaehyun to look out for Dowon, making sure he got to Ten without any problems. But as soon as we realized he was a Kim, we decided to switch up our plan." Yuta told them.