Nothings Changed

"I miss you too Matt." Jenna said, her voice trembled slightly when she spoke. He looked good, and the smell of his cologne was intoxicating. She craved his touch but immediately snapped back to reality.

"How're you love?" He asked and walked around her to grab a case of beer.

"I'm good, how're you?" Her heart pounded in her chest when Matt got close to her to grab his beer. His Chanel cologne was all she could smell, and the scent pulled her back into her fantasy. She looked him up and down and she loved the way his jeans fit him perfectly. He was wearing a white T-shirt that hugged his abs; she could see his six pack through his shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The only thing Matt could think about was how beautiful Jenna looked. She had curled her hair and it fell slightly below her shoulders. She wore jeans, flats, and a red hoodie. It wasn't anything fancy, but somehow she managed to make it look amazing. She had her headphones in but he knew that she had paused the music.

"I've been better." Matt said with a sad smile. He wondered if she knew all the stuff that was going on in his love life, but he decided he wouldn't ask her if she knew; he didn't want to make the conversation awkward. He looked at what she had I'm her basket, and saw that it was filed with avocados.

"I see nothing's changed." Matt said with a laugh commenting on the fact that Jenna still loved avocados.

Jenna smiled and he felt his insides melt. Just simple actions like smiling at him made him feel weak in the knees.

"I love avocados... Plus they're good for you." She said with a giggle.

Oh God... Matt thought to himself. Her presence was making him feel funny, a feeling that he had never cared to share with her before.

"JENNA I LOVE..."

Sorry this chapter is short, but don't worry I'll update soon! If I have time, I MIGHT even update it later on tonight :) Thanks for all the positive comments guys, it means a lot! :)