Now or Never

One month had gone by. Jenna had been filming Doctor Who with Capaldi and very soon she would be leaving to go all over the globe to meet fans and do panels.

She sat in a cafe and flicked through a magazine. She stumbled across a page with a picture of Richard holding hands with a beautiful blonde girl; the caption read: Madden Moved on After Split With Coleman. She shook her head and kept turning the pages. She heard the door to the cafe open and she looked up to see Karen heading towards her, arms open and ready for a hug. The two girls embraced before ordering coffee and sitting back down at a small table near a window.

"How're you?" Karen asked before taking a sip of her coffee.

Jenna shrugged,"I've been better" she said with a small smile.

"Well, what're you doing?" Karen asked.

"What do you mean what am I doing?"

"I mean what're you doing to win Matt." Karen said wiggling her eyebrows as she spoke.

Jenna smiled sadly at her friend, "I'm not going to ruin Matt's relationship Karen, if he's happy then I'm happy."

"That where your wrong love." Karen said.

"What do you mean?" Jenna asked with raised eyebrows.

"I mean that Lily has cheated on him twice and their relationship is a disaster. You better make a move; it's now or never."

Jenna let Karen's words sink in.

"I know you're in love with him, and as long as he's around, you won't be happy with anyone else."

Jenna looked down and noticed a few tears ran down her face and landed on her napkin. She hadn't even noticed that she had been crying.

"At least consider talking to him Jen." Karen said as took her friends hands into her own.

Jenna nodded; that was all she could manage to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why're you with her? She doesn't even love you..."

"That's not true, and you know it... She was drunk, it wasn't her fault..." Matt said.

"It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself of that mate..." Arthur said quietly.

Matt buried his face in his hands. The two boys were at Matt's house sitting in his living room watching a rugby game.

"You're don't deserve all the shit she's put you through." Arthur said as he focused his attention on the game.

Matt looked up at his friend for a moment and knew that he was right, he knew that if he stayed with her, she would just cheat on him again... But he loved her, and letting her go was easier said than done.

"I don't know what I'm going to do, but whatever I decide to do, I have to make a decision soon because she's leaving to film for her new movie soon..." Matt said flatly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh I, I think I'm into you, how much do you want it too? What are you prepared to do? I think I'm gonna make it worse, I talk to you but it don't work, I touch you but it starts to hurt, what have I been doing wrong?" Jenna sang the words quietly to herself as she browsed around the store with her headphones in. She nodded her head in time with the music as the sounds poured from her headphones and into her ears.

"Years and Years?" A voiced asked.

She turned around to see floppy hair and a lopsided grin staring down at her. She hadn't seen him in a month, and his presence took her by surprise.

"Yeah, it is..." She said. She could feel her cheeks start to heat up.

"I miss you." Matt said.

Those three words made Jenna's heart do backflips. She could feel her entire face burning bright red as the meaningful words left his perfect lips.