You're So Ridiclous

Her heart pounded in her chest and she felt as if her insides were melting. Their lips fit perfect together almost as if they were meant to be. She had just kissed Matt... She had pressed her lips to his.... She had done the thing she had always been to afraid to do. Jenna broke the kiss and looked into Matt's eyes. His greenish blue eyes twinkled as if they were full of stars. They were still laying on the kitchen floor; Matt's floppy hair brushed again Jenna's cheek. She cupped his face and he broke out into a big smile.

"What?" She asked curiously.

"You're blushing." Matt said with his signature grin.

"Am not!" She snapped back at him.

"Oh yes you are..." He said and pressed his lips to hers once more. She melted as his lips touched hers once more. Jenna pulled away and studied his face.

"You're blushing too!" She said.

"Nope. I'm not." Matt said as he stood up and pulled Jenna off the floor with him. He placed his hands firmly on her waist and pulled her close.

"I broke up with Lily..."

"I'm sorry..." Jenna said not too sure of what to say.

"I did it because... Because I'm in love with you. I always have been and I always will be. I'm always thinking about you and whenever I see you you take my breath away. When I'm close to you my heart feels likes it's going to pound out of my chest and... And there's no one else I'd rather be with..." This time he could feel himself blushing because he had just poured his heart out to the most beautiful girl in the world.

Jenna stared Matt straight in the eyes not believing what she heard.

"Do you really mean that?"

"I do... I love you and I want to be with you... I've never been so sure of anything before in my life." Matt said.

Her eyes began to water and tears began to slowly slide down her cheeks. She wrapped her arms around Matt and buried her face in his chest.

"I've alway loved you too Matt... You mean the world to me."

She looked up at him and he gently wiped away her tears.

"You're so beautiful..." He whispered in her ear.

The oven began to beep indicating that the cupcakes were done. They pulled apart from their embrace. Jenna opened the oven and carefully removed the trays filled with cupcakes.

"We have to wait until these cool off before we can frost them..." Jenna said.

"What if I frost you instead?"

"Wha-" Before Jenna could finish her sentence Matt had flung a piece of frosting which landed right on her nose.

"My apologies... You're extremely hot, I have to wait for you to cool down before I can throw frosting at you." Matt said with a wink.

"You're so ridiculous." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"You love it." He said as he dug his fingers into the frosting.

"Almost as much as I love you..." She whispered in his ear.

The end.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my story and supporting my writing :) I will be updating the Tutoring Sessions by the end of next week so keep an eye out for that! Also, there might be a sequel to this story; if there is it'll be a while before I start writing it because I want to take my time with it so I can come up with a great plot and stuff :)