Dace With Me

"Com'on! It'll be fun!" Lily pulled Matt off his chair so that they could dance.

"I'm not very good at this, I'm quite klutzy to be honest..."

"You'll be fine..." She whispered in his ear as she took his hands and placed them on her hips. Matt could feel his heart pounding in his chest; his eyes were full of desire.

The two of then danced closely, never taking their eyes off one another. Matt couldn't hear the music anymore, the only thing he was focused on was the girl right in front of him. She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him closer.

"Kiss me..." She whispered.

He ran one hand through her hair, glanced at her lips, and then leaned in. The instant their lips touched Matt felt something that he had never felt before. Everything about this felt right to him... And ever since he had laid eyes on Jenna, he had never been able to look at anyone else... Until now.

Lily giggled at Matt's goofy dancing; he wasn't lying when he said he was a klutz. At one point he began to do the sprinkler and she couldn't help but laugh; she was laughing so hard her eyes began to fill with tears.

Throughout the night Matt learned a lot about Lily. She told him that she played a character on Downton Abbey, ever since she was little she had always dreamed of becoming an actress, her favorite band was Mumford and Sons and her favorite writer was Jane Austin. She was very bubbly and Matt enjoyed every minute he spent with her; in fact, since he had laid eyes on Lily he hadn't thought about Jenna once...