Nobody's Supposed To Be Here- Deborah Cox

-How did you get here
Nobody's supposed to be here
I've tried that love thing for the last time
My heart says no, no
Nobody's supposed to be here
But you came along and changed my mind-

Yoshi-

It was my sister Yani and I last day of school  and the day flew by. I had been calling her the last two hours to see if she was done packing. I was at my best friend Chaz's house helping him get his things together because he was moving out of his parents house into his own place. I had just hung up the phone from trying to call Yani again when Chaz walked in.

"She still not answering?" He ask pulling his shirt over his head.

"Nope." I said as I received a text message from Yani. The text simply stated "I'm good YoYo."

"She just texted me saying she was good so I'll let her be. Anyway, is this everything Chaz because I'm not trying to be doing this all day. Why didn't you have Nika help you with this shit?" I asked.

"Because I don't fuck with Nika like that anymore and besides I wanted to be in your presence.  Every since that kiss I've been feeling some type of way and then when you let me taste it.... you fucked up."he said looking at me with a serious expression on his face.

So last week Chaz and I were at my house chilling when we started playing truth or dare and the dares kind of got out of hand. He dared me to let him kiss me twice but he never said where. Chaz was so sexy with his chocolate skin and curly fro that was lined with precision. He had light brown eyes, dimples and was sexy as hell. He had both arms covered with tattoos and one tattoo going down each side.  One said respect and the other said loyalty. Again he was sexy as hell but we have been friends since 6th grade and that's something I wasn't willing to give up. Lately though that bestfriend shit hasn't been enough. I wanted Chaz in the worst way but I saw how he handled bitches and I just couldn't fuck with that.

"Fuck you asking about Nika for anyway? It ain't gone change the fact I made that kitty cum." He said with a serious face.

See that's what I'm talking about. I try to be conservative and Chaz is a straight up no limit soilder. He has no filter and sometimes I feel he's too real.

"CHAZ!!!" I screamed, "Chill out. You know we shouldn't have taken it there. We're best friends and I don't want to ruin that.  Let's just take the rest of your stuff to your new place." He stood there looking at me for a minute then grab his keys and headed to the door with some boxes. I just took a deep breath and grabbed some stuff to put in my car. I can tell he was annoyed with me after what I said.
We drove for about 45 mins with me following behind Chaz until we pulled into this beautiful complex. It looked to be about 10 condos that were spaced out and each had 2 car garages. It was so nice.
I pulled in next to him and started unloading his things. He didn't say a word to me as we went back and forth to the cars. When we were finally done he went in the room and I heard the shower start. He came back out and told me I could use the other bathroom to freshen up after tossing me my gym bag. Then he walked off once again. I started to just get up and leave but I didn't like unresolved issues. After showering and sliding on my tights and a t-shirt,  I walked back out to the living room. He was stretched out on his huge fluffy sofa with no shirt on. He looked my way and still didn't say anything. I started getting my stuff together so I could leave. "Look Ima head out. Your home is beautiful. Just call me later ok." I said as I headed for the door.

He jumped up and got in my face "Why the fuck do you do that. You run from shit over and over. You know you want the same shit I want so why are you avoiding it. You want me inside you Yoshi. You want to scream my name and to wake up to me. You love a nigga just as much as I love yo snobby ass.  Stop running from the shit bae. Stop running from me. I love you." He said as he started removing my things from my hands. I was stuck because his touch felt so good. Deep in my soul I knew this shit was a bad idea but my mental and my flesh disagreed.  He slowly starting kissing me on the back of my neck as he eased my tights down. It's like I had no control over my body as he spread my legs and inserted his finger inside of me. "Uhhh...." I gasped. "Tell me to stop YoYo and I'll stop. Tell me you don't want me and a nigga will leave you alone." He said. But I couldn't. I couldn't say that shit because I wanted him just as bad as he wanted me. He spun me around and pushed me against the door kissing me with so much force as he pulled his gym shorts down. He lifted my legs up and slid right in to me. "Chazzzzzz" I moaned. "Oh my....Chazzzz"  I moaned over and over as he gave deep strokes. When I opened my eyes he was staring right at me. "I love you Bae" he said to me and I said I love you to. Chaz and I went from his living room to his bedroom, the outside patio, and then to the shower. We literally had sex for hours. When we finally laid down after eating pizza and wings, we decided on watching a movie. "Chaz?" I asked. "Where do we go from here. How is this going to work. What are we going to do?" He simply looked at me and kissed my lips and said. "We do us."