MISERY

CHAPTER II

DAY I:

Haays... these day I wondering why I'm always tired today Hmmmm... What's the brand new day?? Huh.. And what I'm going to do now,?
Its often in every day life!
And While he spent his own head

"Nez "
What it is mom?
"bugged out and We still have work to do !"
This word is so ridiculous (mind speaks)
"Okay fine I quck! "

And then her moms eyes was annoying
at the time nez was miserable that day and he felt so bad that time.

(Afterward )

He finished all the chores At home and while he doing at all times and
A mind are brimful of problems like school task ,added some raw unexpected situations .

Nez "why so very stupid huhh ..
"Why mom what I've done?

Look at this! It's so awful huh ..
why the clothes are still have dirt? and Do you see? The dirt is still around you? Huh.

(nervous) bu......ut mother I cleaned up and I finished all of these!

What? Really! This!
Hey kid are you lost your mind !!

(Snap) ......
Nez(shock &stunt)

Do you think? Everything you do is right?huh ....This is what you will do and you made it wrong ....stupid! Idiot! !

In the Meanwhile He cried, when he faced some extremely harsh criticism on his own mother.

And he felt that why is always happend to him.
In his everyday life was fragile and awful.

" Hayyss ......I'm tired, I'm tired  "
I don't know why my mother are always mad at me and what is the main reason?

that she often to upset and she always shout... In everyday and night..
She always thinking I'm stupid "

When I was young she never ever treat me as son and treat like a human

and suddenly I thought that I'm not belong on this family I never ever part this family.. !! And she nowise to

pround on me even I've talented person and she can't think straight up with optimism beliefs and everytime she saw me! "

Sometimes I brought myself into dark spot and looking forward but  everything is an opposite !"

than I thought and when another time  I was shocked ! "

when saw my family was able to kill themselves and I was only four years old when I witnessed the Unexplained situation "

and then I try to cover my eyes,
to keep this pain "

In my whole life was still miserable and disgusting that maybe often happend again and again, "

you know many people are being afraid on their darkness life or his/her past lives, "

We have numerous struggles you never forget. "

And the memories has a dulled, pain are remarkable on our heart even though it's difficult to regreat everything. "

And I'm feel exhausted and timeless in every time to go back into grievous situation that I encountered.

This is so unfair to me! That why is this happening to me ?
Why is so hard to figure  out...?"

And why does my life have to hurt so much? "

Why can't I find any peace or love? And why do I feel like I'm not enough? Why? "

Oh my god ! I want to give up and down in all this things in my life

And even my family and people's around me are still outcast on me
And live thus shallow world doesn't have any reason to mad for those individual never learn how she /he love with right and care like me!
How many times ?

How many times to hurt me I'm so tired and heartless for some reason why is't happened and push me away from the start? And kill me in many ways?

It is a long day to stay into imprisonment of hundred fifty six?
But I try to escape from reality but it doesn't work........