10- arrest ▽ ▽ ▽

Start from the beginning

My hands glowed yellow as i clenched my fists and punched my father in the face.

And as though he was in a trance he suddenly jolted up and tried to push me away.

"What the hell!? Get off me! Where am I!!" He screamed. I saw my sister grab our mother using her quirk.

"Izumi! Call the police!!" I screamed at her. She nodded and proceeded to run downstairs with our mother, floating in the air and unconscious, following her.

I looked at Hisashi.

My face turned from contorted anger to a sadistic grin.

"Wakey wakey" I whispered.

He looked around and saw that he was in his bedroom. He struggled but I made him weak. Extremely weak...

"What did you do to me?" He said to me in a barely audible whisper. I didn't answer and just smiled at him.

I punched him again, knocking him out. I proceeded to tie him up with a tie I found in the cabinet.

I heard my sister run up the stairs.

*concerned mode on*

"Did you call the cops?" I asked her.

She nodded and looked at her father who was unconscious with me on top of him with his hand tied behind his back.

"Why would dad do this?" She asked me with tears in her eyes.

I just shrugged and proceeded to hug her tightly. I pat her head and began to lul her into calmness.

"Shhhhh it's ok. It's ok...." I whispered to her. She was shivering. Perfect, now I wonder what would happen when I mess with her dreams... will it break her? Or consume her....

I'm so damn exited. But I'll spare her the fuckery for now. I need her to believe in me.
=======================
Half an hour later
=======================

No Ones POV

The police arrived and Izuku handed his father to them, explaining on what had happened, while revealing that his father abandoned him half dead years ago.

The police were startled by this. One of them got pissed and proceeded to shove Hisashi Into their vehicle in the most violent way possible.

Hisashi on the other hand woke up just a few minutes before the cops arrived and started to protest, that he didn't choke his wife.

The police didn't believe him, seeing as he smelled like alcohol.

"Shit... *sigh* we'll handle it from here Mr. Cipher. Go and have a happy reunion with your mother, and forget about your father." The cop said harshly while giving Izuku a pat on the back before walking out the door.

Izumi meanwhile, was explaining to her now awake mother that Cipher was actually Izuku, and that her husband tried to get rid of Izuku years ago.

"I-izuku my sweet boy!" She cried while running towards Izuku with her arms open wide.

Izuku received the hug from his mother and held her tightly. "I'm home mom" Izuku said through his tears (bullshit)

"That damned Bakugo!" Izumi said through her grinding teeth. She was extremely pissed. She excused herself before walking out the door.

Izuku hoped that a new crime scene would occur, with a certain ash blond boy as the victim. But he shouldn't get his hopes up.

#####################

???: and you are?
Dipper: my name is Dipper sir, and beside me is my sister Mabel.
Mabel: ———

Two figures with red glowing eyes and purple hair was towering over the bowing figures of the two siblings.

Dipper was sweating madly and so was Mabel.
The being in front of them was currently watching some green haired kid turning into a skeleton through a holographic television of some kind.

???: why have you come child? You know the rules of space and reality. And one of them is to never disturb me.

The figures eyes flashed and the gravity in the room doubled.

The siblings tried their best to keep their position as same as before.

Dipper: I know sir, I'm sorry, but bill—
???: he doesn't concern me.
Mabel: but you're a guardian! Shouldn't you help save the world or something?
???: yes. But being a guardian doesn't mean I would save every world I find. Some worlds must be destroyed and left to be consumed by chaos to keep reality from making more unnecessary GOD's

???2: oh come on Zack! This would be fun! Let's help.

Zack: senilemit eht ni segnahc neddus ekam uoy nehw gniyonna semoceb ti. hcum oot dnuora yalp uoy tel t'now i. meht dlohpu tsum ew dna ... zack selur era selur

Kcaz: ¿enolc a tuoba woh

The figure named Zack sighed and turned his attention towards the hologram once more.

The figure named Kcaz smiled and addressed the twins.

Kcaz: Congrats kids! Looks like he accepted.