3- Richest man

In just a span of 4 weeks,
The name Bill Cipher was heard all over the world, and he became the top priority from the bureau of protection and the Hero association.

Now you may think that its quite absurd, but the inventions and tools that the 'Cipher' produces are a marvel to science. It increases the usage of quirks, helping those who have quirks that are unstable to the body, stable.

His inventions could change the whole world. He even surpassed the top hero support companies and replaced them as the number one inventor. Although all this fame does put him in danger to villains, But they needn't to worry, from Izuku's last count, he has 31 bodies underneath the building.

"Excuse me are you Mr. Cipher?" A man with brown hair entered, looking at Izuku with apprehension.

"Ahh, your mister Hisashi right?" Izuku asked with a smile.

"yes, i am. We talked on the phone? i need to ask if you can make a custom support gear."

He doesn't know me. I'm quite disappointed.

"Hmm, that may take a while, with your emitter type quirk, it might take awhile. considering your fire is quite weak." Hisashi flinched, but smiled at Izuku, pretending not to hear the insult.

"sorry sir but its not for me. It's for my daughter, she has a psychokinesis quirk."
This time, it was Izuku's turn to flinch, he forgot about the bitch born with him.

"ahh, sorry, well. How strong is her quirk?" Izuku asked while walking towards his desk to start sketching the different parts for a gear fitted for a psychokinetic quirk.
"It's quite strong, three years ago the doctor said my daughters quirk will grow with her. It made me so proud." Hisashi said with a huge smile and puffed up his chest in pride.

Izuku held the urge to rip him, limb from limb.
"Proud? well, your daughter is very lucky to have a quirk in your fucked up family then" Izuku said the last few sentences filled with venoms and spite.

"E-excuse me?" Hisashi slightly smiled, thinking that he misheard mister Bill Cipher.
"You heard me, your daughter is lucky, although your boy really is a disgrace right?" Izuku smiled wider when he saw Hisashi's eyes wide open and the color draining from his face.

"this was the building you threw him in right? I found his body broken on the floor, right outside the door" He laughed out loud and grabbed Hisashi's arm to prevent him from running.

"Do you really think no one would know about what you did?"

Hisashi started to sweat. He tried to pull his arm away from the man smiling in front of him, but he just slipped and fell on his ass, the mans grip was too strong.

"Ì̵̹̥͋̓ ̸̫̏̄̅å̷̝̖̘m̸͖̫̎̍͛ ̵̥͙̲̎ǎ̶͇͇͙͋͆ ̸̻̋G̶̢̢̦̑ȏ̵̢͓͜ḑ̸͈̣̀̍͊ ̶̯͊̿F̶̢͒͌ŗ̶̭̀̏o̸͇̮͛̌m̸̩̳͍̅̒ ̸̬̲̥̇̅̈Ả̷̱͠n̸̛̪͛ͅo̸̤͖͐̕ẗ̷͕́͒̉h̸̼̫͐͛̃ͅe̸̤̜̚͘͝r̶̢̅ ̴̤̈̇D̴̦̉͆̚i̴̹̦̜̇̊͌m̷̠̱̐̓͗e̴̘̳͕͊̌n̷͔̅s̶̯̃́ḭ̷̬͓̚ỏ̴̧̻͔̌ṉ̶̲̽͊.̵̳̓̋ ̸̨͆͋̕

Y̶̠̻̊̄̈́ỏ̶̭̝͍̈́̑u̶̡̾͐̚r̸̳̻͘ ̶̩͚̦͠ẉ̸͐͋͐ò̶̙̳͛r̸̗͒̇l̴̙͕̂d̶̗̈́ ̵̨̺̘́̀̊s̶̥̚c̵̟͛̇͘r̴̨͚̐͒̈́e̷̊ͅa̷̛̦̰̩̍̒m̷̪̕s̷̓̈́͜͠ ̵̟͔̈o̴̡̫̹̚ṳ̴͒͌ẗ̸̫̜́͛͘ ̴͉̥̀̂f̸͓̖̩̈́͆̚ỏ̸̰̹̘ŕ̵͙̳͂ͅ ̸͍͛͒͂m̷̢̗̈́͐̀y̴̥͐̏͑ ̵̬͑̌ď̸̙͕͚͌̇ọ̸̄m̷̝̳͚̾ì̷̙̻̈́n̶̪͓̞̓̈́̓a̸̢̔t̴̞͈̓̃̔ͅi̸̡̛̫o̵̝͒͒n̵͍̥̼̅͝!̵̭͙͐͑

̷̘̋Ẫ̵̹̱̲͘n̶̫͗͌̾d̷͍̖̭̾ ̶͕̜͙̂̓͂i̶̭̓̍f̸̡̟̅͛͑ ̸͓͎̓̅ÿ̴̢̰̱́̔̚ǒ̴̻͇̐ų̴͚͝ ̶̠́g̶̛̥̉ế̶͔̠̬̅t̷͎̬͚̽͐̓ ̴͙͈̕i̵̯̋̈́n̸̫̝͐͜ ̷͉̦̪͐m̶̞̝̋͋̚y̶̨̨͚͑ ̸̙͕̩͂̇̓w̷͙̒̈́̓a̴̱̬̩͋̐y̷̧̰͋̉͝...̶̺̓͘