OVA 1: Hot day

This has nothing to do with the actual time line, it's just an extra  story. It may or may not contain some extra information of this world and this is absolutely not an excuse for the lack of updates of the original story.

It's just another normal day in japan, the 96th day of the year it's February and every student was in their own school.

But well, just like every 96th day of the year since the accident that screwed with earth's surface and changed it drastically creating those dangerous zones, in every 96th day of the year the temperature of earth's surface raised Hella lot to the point of reaching 56°C/132.8°F.

1-A class, beginning of the classes.

"We are all friends here right?"

"Yes"

"And you all respect personal space right?"

"But of course"

"Well, I know that it's Hella hot out there and you guys can't stand it but..." Izumi begin to say with a sulk expression just like an anime girl trying to don't freeze everyone.

"WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE AROUND ME ALMOST SUFOCATING ME?" She said screaming, yuri looked at her trying to not laugh as he looked at the scene of everyone around Izumi almost compressing her and he keeps remembering a generic comedy anime scene.

"DO YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO USE ME AS A FUCKING HUMAN AIR CONDITIONING?!" She said sulking while the others just chill extremely close her. "Izu! You are our last hope of surviving in this hot! It's not our fault that you just naturally emit a high cold air around you! Also, look at tsuyu over there, she was sure to suffer from dehydration if it wasn't for you!" Ashido said while getting close to Izumi to be able to feel more cold and compressing her huge chest against izumi's head, "WE HAVE A FREAKING AIR CONDITIONING FOR THAT! ALSO, WHAT ABOUT THE ELSA AND FIRE BENDING SON OVER THERE?! HE CAN MAKE ICE TOO YOU KNOW?!" "It's not the same thing! Your air is better!" The pink girl said while hugging izumi making the  poor white haired girl look to yuri with a glare asking him to get her out of that trap.

Yuri just looked to izumi while smoking a cigarette.

Both stare at each other.

You could even listen to the so rumored rumor of siblings be able to talk with each other with their minds.

"Get me the hell out of here"

"How?!"

"I don't know!"

"So how am I supposed to get you out of a highly complex trap made of students that are desperate for cold air?"

"Just help me! I'm starting to doubt my sexuality here!"

"How is that even possible?!"

"There's too many boobs here!"

"So what?! You are just lucky!"

"They are big! And the girls with small ones are all behind the big ones!"

"What are you even talking about?!

"Just help me already will ya?!"

That was the last phrase they could share till the last vision of izumi was covered by a student from another class.

"Izumi!!" Yuri screamed mentally as if he had just lost a comrade as he put his hand on his forehead making a salute to her. "I will never forget your hard work!"

That moment aizawa arrived in class he just looked at the crowded place with izumi being compressed by the students of 1-A, 1-B and a couple of the 1-C's students, izumi was with his hand extended and yuri was trying to get her out of there pushing her arm but with no avail while shinjo looked at the chaos and recording it.

Both yuri and izuma make a stop and look at aizawa that looked back at them and at the students, the siblings and the teacher stare at each other for a couple of seconds and aizawa just leave the classroom trying to not get involved into this chaos.

"Wait! No! Come back dammit!" Both siblings scream as Izumi was once again swallowed by the mass of students. "IZUMI GET BACK HERE!" Yuri screamed as he jumped inside the crowd and grabbing izumi's arm trying to get the hell out of this chaos.

After 3 minutes they finally managed to get out and just jumped out of the window to avoid a swarm of students following them.

With no izumi, the students immediately looked towards the half'n'half boy that had his body completely frozen by his own ice to avoid feeling hot.

"ah shit" was what he said before a wave of students rush towards him earning a scream from the boy.

Meanwhile shinjo just recording everything and laughing the shit out of him.

The school period ended with no school, a traumatized izumi and todoroki a overly happy shinjo that had stomach pain for laughing too much and a sick todoroki that caught flu because of the students transforming him into a living air conditioning.