War

(Well, I said that it would be when the other had 200 views but screw it let's just update this)

"All right, let's go" Yuri said as he goes towards the building with uraraka on his side. At the time they arrive inside the temperature suddenly dropped to the point that uraraka could barely walk straight. Yuri was just doing fine since he make the temperature of his body go higher.

Uraraka was just freezing to death when Yuri grabbed her arm and pushed her near him putting his arm around her shoulders making the girl's face blush and let out a cute "eh?!" by the sudden action of the boy.

"W-w-what are you d-doing?!" She says in embarasment as she looks at yuri without realising that he wasn't cold anymore, "Isn't it obvious? If you just walk around like that you will most probably freeze to death in this place, I'm just keeping you warm"

And then she realised that her body was warm and not cold, "eh?.."

"For now, stay close to me and you will be ok"

"O-ok" And so they walked in the hallway until they reached into a empty room completely covered in ice just like a ice cave, he let go of uraraka and a small fireball appears on her side. "You will not need to stay with me as long as you have this so, you go ahead and distract that purple haired guy"

"E-eh? What about you?"

"I will deal my sis, oh and remember to not answer anything that guy ask"

"O-ok!" With that uraraka run away to the second floor leaving Yuri behind. Grabbing a cigarette and putting on his mouth he light it on and breath out a dark-gray smoke before looking at Izumi who was coming out of one of the corridors.

"So, we really should try to go easy this time" He says as he inhale and exhale the smoke of the cigarette.

(Autor does not know how to write a person smoking)

"It's not like we have a option here" Izumi grabbed a pair of sharp fans that were made entirely out of a light blue crystal like material, a lotus design engraved across them and a hoop of jade-colored strings hanging from their bases that were on a secret pocket inside her cloth's sleeves and stay in a fighting stance.

"So, shall we start?" Yuri throws his cigarette away at the instant when a huge blast of cold wind hit him, "tsc" miliseconds before the attack hit, yuri stop breathing and at the instant the attack hit, his surroundings caught fire making a bubble of fire around him.

"Already starting with this kind of deadly attack uh" At the time the wind stopped he dashed towards Izumi extending his hand to grab her but was blocked by a tick wall of ice, "tsc" without being able to stop, yuri make himself turn entirely into flames with a human like shape as the flames hit the ice and passed trough the sides arriving behind her, the flames dispersed and yuri was about to touch izumi when two figures of ice rushed one at each side towards him. A wall of flames erupted from the ground cutting the figures but surprisely didn't melt it.

At this point, yuri successfully managed to touch izumi's shoulder and a spontaneous human combustion happen burning izumi, but then oddly her body began to melt , "I knew it, it was just a bad quality ice statue" letting go of the state's shoulder it finally entirely melted and the temperature at the room finally came back to normal.

"Damn she tricked me"

Meanwhile at the second floor.

Uraraka had just arravided at the second floor while yuri was fighting against izumi, she started to search the bomb, she finally make a turn to the left in a corridor and barely dodged a magical flying scarf who tried to hit her.

"Holly shit!" Uraraka said after barely dodging it, looking at where the scarf came she saw shinso running towards her in a T pose- wait no, he was just running like a normal person. "Oh shit" she immediately touch her own body making herself float and just float all the way above shinso easily evading the scarfs as she bounce at the walls of the building.

"Ha!" Uraraka said as she keeps evading shinso scarf and completely ignoring shinso when she speak to her, she also may or may not showing her middle finger to shinso.

"Oh shi-" And then she just hit the wall of the door of the stairs and passed out.

At the same time, yuri was at the third floor after making a hole at the roofs of each floor until he arrived at the last one. He finally managed to find the room where is the bomb and was face to face with izumi.

"So, how did you discovered that it wasn't me this time?" Izumi asked holding the same fans as her copy.

"That was easy, if you were the real one my lungs and blood would have frozen and the damage at the building would have been far worse when you used that first attack even if you were holding back"

"Well, I really should had made a complete statue"

"So, let's finish this already." Yuri stood there in a fighting stance.

Izumi make the same.

Both intensily stare at each other.

They raise their hands to begin the attack.

"Are you ready? I will not lose this time" he says in a serious tone.

"Come at me with all you got"

*stares intensifies*

"Let's go!" Both of them say in a high tone.

"Rock! paper! scissors! Lizard! Spock!" They said at the same time and pick their options.

"Spock vaporize rock, dammit I lost" Yuri say with a annoyed tone.

And the result was the villain team winning with an unconscious hero and a hero that can't win in a rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock game no matter how many times he tries.

Leaving at the building uraraka was finally awake and rushed towards yuri, "wait!" She said catching the attention of the boy who was together with izumi.

"Uh?" He looks back and see uraraka with a embarassed face, "Erm, t-thank you f-for.. th-that time...iit really helped me" she said barely being able to make eye contact with him.

"No problem(?)" And with that izumi and yuri had to unwanted walk with uraraka and shinso since they never leave their side until they finally got rid of them at the train station.

"Damn, why they were following us" Izumi said eating ice

"How the hell am I supposed to know that? Also let's play again, this time I will win for sure!"

They played rock paper scissor lizard Spock twelve times but yuri lost every single time.

(Next chapter coming up soon)