Chapter 4 |Revenge|

Start from the beginning

"Outer! What the hell..."(Blue)

Carrot shock that blue start to cursing.

"They kidnap my brother!!!!"(Carrot)

"WE CANT JUST STAND THERE WE MUST SEND A REVENGE!!!!!"(Carrot)

And the most part that you migth didn't like ink and dream agreed and start to do a meeting tomorrow...

Tomorrow at meeting.

"Hello everyone lets just get straight to the point about this meeting."(ink)

"Blue and outer has been kidnap by the bad guys. Im now REALLY sure that they already being a muder just like all the member of the bad guys."(Ink)

Everyone is shocked and become VERY angry to the bad guys.

"THATS IT IM TIRED OF THIS. THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF THE GLITCH BASTARD!!! IF HE ALREADY DEAD IN THE BLOODY BATTLE A WEEKS AGO THIS IS WOULDN'T HAPPEN!!!!"(Red)

Everyone nodded and then they started to plan smth very horrible...

A WAR

Meanwhile at the mansion.

Error is very bored rigth now but hes now is thinking about smth that migth fun to do.

And he decided to watch an movie with a very nice hot chocolate.

After he put his hot chocolate on the table hes start to turn on the TV and start to watching something called 'OVERWATCH'

The OVERWATCH is more look like an mobile games ya know?

Error is really enjoyed the movie is really fun...

After the movie is done error turn off the TV and wash the cup that he use for drinking an hot chocolate.

After that he went to go to sleep.

Inside his dream.

Error is flinch he was in a black room hes look around and saw a very beautiful lady his hair is white as snow. His skin glowing as a diamond with an beautiful ocean eyes his dress is very beautiful with an diamod and ligth blue ruby. His cheeks red as a cherry his lips red as a strawberry. He have such a glowing necklace. She is smiled at error. Error doesn't know what to do...

"Hello my child..."

Error POV

Huh? Did he just call me a child? Am i his kid?

"You able to hear and speak now while you still here"

Huh?! Really?! Its cool! But i need to ask what is she want from me.

"W-wh-what are you want from me?"

Im shocked my voice isn't glitch.

"Im here to prepared an army and i will tell you what is ink plan..."

"Army? You mean BTS?"

"Wut"

*Technical difficulties*

"Army? For what?"

"TO CELEBRATE THAT BTS 'BOY WITH LUV' SONG ALREADY 1B VIEWS!!!!"

"(□_□;)"

*Technical difficulties 2*

"Army for what?"

"Ink decided to start a BIG WAR it migth will be the war of multiverse II"

Ah yes, last time i remember the war of multiverse I is because of cross now the war of multiverse II is because of ink now.

"I migth introducing another forgotten sans"

"Forgotten sans?"

"Yes..."

"This is sona from under pain he is a copy from undertale that suddenly got messed up"

"This is scoundrel sans hes is from unknown universe(its mean i dont know where is he come from)"

"Thats bill sans from gravity falls or just said that hes just like a doritos"

"I can hear you stupid"

"0_0"

*Technical difficulties 3*

"This is fatal error hes is a mix of you and geno..."

"Me and geno?"

That lady is just nodded and start to introduce the others to.

"So this homicide sans and this is alastor sans"

"They are really strong very VERY strong"

"But..."

"But what my child?"

"What if the originals come to the war but then he get dusted?"

"Dont worry my child! Im already have a solution for it!"

"Now may i ask who you are?"

"Oh my... silly me! Im destiny the one who create you along time ago..."

"Create me?"

"Yes..."

"Thats enough talking... i will give you some sweet dream. After you wake up tell everything that i tell to you. To your friends. Gather all"

"How am i supposed to find them?"

"A-D"

A-D? What is she mean? I dont understand... but whatever i must tell this News to everyone... to prepared and practices.

"The war will start in 4 months"

She disappeared just like that...

And like she said he give me the sweet dreams...
★☆★☆★☆★☆
Hello! Thank you for you guys who like and read this book! I hope you doing great! Also if you guys want to your OWN sans want to get published to in this book is easy!

1. Comment about your sans look like.
2. I will reply you like 'okay! Your wish is will be answered by meh -,-'
3. I will folow you :D
4. You just wait till the chapter called 'Another sans from readers♡'
5. And yeah your sans will be published in this book ^_^

I will wait for your respond and one more thing...

Dont be shy!! >○<
★☆★☆★☆★
Word count : 1316 words
★☆★☆★☆★