¤16.) Great News?

Rose's P.O.V

Mahoganny would literally not shut up, saying how cute of a couple me and Jack would make. Not to be big headed or anything, but I think we would look good together..

"Jack so totally likes you!! It's do evident in the way he looks at you" Mahoganny rambled on for the 10th time tonight.

"Mahoganny, chill out about this, man. Maybe he likes me, maybe he doesn't. It's really not important" I sighed.

"What?! Yes it is!"

"Well, whatever. Can you like leave for a minute so I can get dressed, please?" I asked, trying not to sound rude.

She nodded her head and left the room.

I got dressed in a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a fitted white tank top with my black converse planted on my feet and leather jacket draped over my shoulders.

I applied makeup over my visible bruises and added some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss.

"Aaron, just leave her for a bit, she might want some time to herself, you never know" I heard Jack G's voice warning Aaron from afar.

"I need to see her!" Aaron voiced, sounding pissed but calm. That could be dangerous.

I heard Jack sigh. I knew they were right outside my rooms door,

"Fine, but just don't say or do anything you could regret, Aaron." Jack sighed again, but in defeat.

"I won't" Aaron promised.

The room door opened to reveal Aaron. His eyes tired looking, mad and sympathetic.

"Rose... I don't even know what to say. I lost it out there. When he hit you in front of me.. I couldn't control myself, that was it, I was gone." He aploigized,

"It's fine Aaron, he deserves a lot more than what you did to him." I spoke with complete honesty,

Aaron walked up to me and embraced me with a hug. He didn't let go for another 5 minutes, even though it felt like 5 hours.

Aaron is good at giving hugs, that's what I love about my cousin.

"Thank you." I whispered.

He hummed in response,

"Come on, let's go get something to eat, Mahoganny and Jack are waiting outside for us.

I nodded my head and proceded to follow him,

As we walked through my bedroom door, Aaron pulled Mahoganny to his side while Jack came next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, giving me a side hug.

Mahohanny turned around to face me, a smirk firmly planted on her lips whole she winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and internally groaned at her obviousness.

Jack must have seen her wink because he chuckled softly at my reaction.

We walked down to the food hall when I saw them,

Aaron did a good job, I must say.

Taylor was holding an ice pack to his face, bruises starting to form all over it.

He had a black eye for sure along with Cameron and Nash. Taykore had a bust lip, bruises over his jaw and a bit of blood dripping down his lip and nose.

Matt and Carter had bruises forming on their jaws too.

Did Aaron really do that to them all? And no one stopped him?

Woah.

The 5 boys looked at me as we walked past them, they were glaring at me.

Are they really blaming me for this? They are the ones who have beaten me senseless for the past 2 years.

I've learnt to believe the lies they imprinted on my brain.

I've learnt to live win the scars that now cover my body.

I've learnt how to masterfully cover bruises that I shouldn't have.

I've learnt to live with them while that beat me up every day, the weekend literally being me saviour.

I glared straight back at them, with disgust.

I hadn't even realized that we reached the buffet until Jack softly tugged on my arm, "hmm?" I murmured turning around to face him, then coming back into realization.

I smiled up at him while he returned the smile.

"Get something to eat and I'll find us a table?" He asked,

I nodded my head as I began to put food onto my plate.

Apparently while I was in my daydream earlier, it's was long enough for my 2 friends and cousin to get their food.

I sighed as I glanced around the hall trying to find Jack.

"Hey, Rose," someone yelled my name, but not too loud that everyone would stare at me.

I whipped my head round to find Jack motioning me over to the table he was at.

I walked over to him and sat down.

"So I have some great news," Jack started, I noddd my head slowly, wondering where this was going but also motioning for him to continue,

"I'm moving to Florida!"

~~~~

A/N

I am SO SORRY that I haven't updated recently. Ice had so much stuff to do with school, family, friends etc.

But great news! My cousin had a baby!

I promise I will try to update more frequently.

OVER 8,000 READS!!

Just a little advice for the girls/ladies at the top