7.) Hotel Roomies

MIAMI

💌*Rose's P.O.V*💌

I was walkking out of the airport rolling my luggae behind me when a girl with red, curly hair stopped in front of me and gave me a massive bear hug.

"OMG you're Rose right?! Aaron talks about you so much!" This mystery girl said

"Hi! You must be Mahogany, aren't you?! Aaron talks about you so much as well!"

"All good things I hope!"

"Of course it is!" Aaron chimes in hugging Mahogany from the back, wrapping his hands around her waist.

They walked off towards the cars, that are there for us, with me following them.

We all put our luggage in the boot of the cars and started to drive to the hotel we were staying in.

I was in the back of the car squashed in between Taylor and Cameron with Bart in the front. Bart is the manager of Magcon.

Just my luck being between Taylor and Cameron

I felt Cameron put his hand on my thigh, which I quickly removed his hand from, I turned to him giving him a glare and he just pouted.

-----------15 minutes later----------

After 15 minutes of Taylor and Cameron trying to feel me up, we finally reached the hotel and Bart signed us in and assigned us our rooms.

ROOM 1

Aaron

Mahogany

Carter

ROOM 2

Cameron

Shawn

Rose

ROOM 3

Taylor

Matt

Nash

ROOM 4

Jack.J

Jach.G

ROOM 5

Bart & other crew..

Great. I'm stuck with a pervert.

Once we got our keys we made a B-line for the elevators.

We got into our room and it was pretty big. It had a small kitchen, a massive bathroom and 3 single, but big, beds.

"I gonna go to Aaron's room, see ya guys later" Shawn announced and winked at me.

What's up with people winking at me today?!

Before I could say anything Cameron pulled me against him, his hot breath on my face, it was like I was in a trance.

He was staring into my eyes and I was staring into his.

Oh god, his eyes are beautiful.

We stayed like this for at least 5 minutes.

He lowered his head and started to kiss my neck. Then he look up to see my expression and then smirked. Before saying anything he crashed his lips into mine.

OMG! What am I doing?! I'm supposed to hate him!

I pushed him away and he looked sad.

"What are you doing?! You have a girlfriend! Cameron, wtf?!"