¤14.) Magcon Tour No.2

Picture of Rose's bikini (Nina)

Rose's P.O.V

As I sat in my seat, watching all the other students file into the room, I silently watch as Taylor approaches my desk.

He bends down to my ear and whispers "Usual place. Usually time. Nobody talks to me that way. Especially you."

"No."

"Excuse me?" He questions me.

"I said no. I'm not your punching bag anymore."

"Fine. I'll will personally find you myself and drag you by the hair if I have to."

"Guess you will then" I retort.

He glares at me as be walks to his own desk.

The day flew by fast, unfortunately.

I stayed in the girls bathrooms until 3:30, half an hour after school finishes.

I walk out of the bathroom, thinking no one wold be here still.

"Got you." That sickening voice says.

Taylor drags me by the hair along with his 'crew' following behind us.

So he was serious about this.

Like usual he leads me to the back of the school.

"Man, maybe we shouldn't do this" Cameron speaks.

"Shut the fuck up, Cam!" Taylor spits as he punches me on the side of my head, just above my left eye.

That's going to give me a black eye.

He slams me against the wall making me hit my head against the bricks.

"Tay, Cam's right." Nash says.

"I don't give a fuck what you guys think, if you can't handle it, LEAVE!" he roars.

Nobody moves.

"Good." As he proceeeds hitting me.

Now I'm on the floor, my head facing the wall as I'm being repeatedly kicked on the back by Taylor.

The others haven't done anything they've just watched as Taylor has hit me, kicked me, punched me and done whatever he pleases.

He grabs me by the shirt and pulls me up,

He smirks devishly as he slams me against the wall, again.

He wraps his hands around my neck and proceeds to choke me.

I lose my breath the second his hands are around my neck. He took me by surprise, so I wasn't able to take in any air beforehand.

"Taylor! Stop. You're gonna kill her, man!" Carter shouts.

"TAYLOR LET GO!" Cameron shouts, visibly scared that Taylor is going to kill me.

He probably is, but to be honest. I don't care.

I look him right in the eye as I struggle. He stares back at me, emotionless.

I couldn't take it any longer, I stop struggling and let my lungs stop functioning without air.

I hear ringing in my ears as my eyesight goes blurry.

I hear faint shouts like "Taylor stop! She cant breathe" or "Taylor I don't want to go to fucking prison!" That one made me laugh inside.

Darkness consumes me. I thought when you died, it was a bright light you were supposed to see.